Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you gat yours when the battery died?

• Walmart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kmart

• Mine hasn't died yet!

• Other

• I dunno?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballchick

Reaction score
If you got it from some where else please tell me, but you don't have to hurry, i'm not desperate.

sorry if theres already a post aout this?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy! lol. Go to target and neer the ?medicine? < did i spell that right? isle and at the end theres hearing aid baterys right there

Drugstores have them for hearing aids.

Hardware stores and lumber yards have them for garage door openers.

The cheapest (good ones) I've found are at Toys R Us.

Dollar stores have cheap ones but they do not last as long.

I go to a pharmacy about 5 minutes walk from where I live. They sell all kinds of watch batteries.

They sell CR2032 Energizer batteries for $1.99 each, those are the ones I always try to get. They also sell Duracell CR2032 two-packs, they sell those for about $5.50 per two-pack.

:lol: :D B)

I go to a pharmacy about 5 minutes walk from where I live. They sell all kinds of watch batteries.They sell CR2032 Energizer batteries for $1.99 each, those are the ones I always try to get. They also sell Duracell CR2032 two-packs, they sell those for about $5.50 per two-pack.

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
so what do you recommend?

I think Target if the most relyable place to get batteries.

try a jewelry store, since it is a watch battery, all of them almost always have them

If you got it from some where else please tell me, but you don't have to hurry, i'm not desperate.

sorry if theres already a post aout this?!?
You could type in tamagotchi battery in www.google.co.uk and order it from the internet.

i got mine at radioshack the batteries there last more then 3 months and the price of it is cheap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back