Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
Okay,so I got my tama since Christmas and the battery HASN`T DIED YET!That`s pretty cool,but I wonder how much longer they will last.And,if your tama was on like a really high generation and the battery went down,could you put in a new battery and download your tama?

It depends on how well the battery was made. Some last a long time and some don't.

If it dies and you replace it, you can download your tama. It'll just set you back a few hours before you last main event.

Well, If your Tama's battery dies this is what to do:

1. Get a BRAND NEW battery

2. When it turns on click A,C or B I kinda forget..

3. Lcik download and it will download your Tama and it will be the same as you left it

FEEL FREE TO SAY "THANKS"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, If your Tama's battery dies this is what to do:
1. Get a BRAND NEW battery

2. When it turns on click A,C or B I kinda forget..

3. Lcik download and it will download your Tama and it will be the same as you left it

FEEL FREE TO SAY "THANKS"!
You press B :huh:

But what kind of batteries are there?Just tolet ya know:V3,opened and used Christmas day,(The date today is 2/16/07),anything ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!???
It'll tell you on the battery what kind it is. If you're asking for brand, Duracell or Energizer are good ones.

I don't know the battery number off the top of my head.

But what kind of batteries are there?Just tolet ya know:V3,opened and used Christmas day,(The date today is 2/16/07),anything ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!???
When the battery runs out, take it out of your tamagotchi and to the store. You should find a matching one there.

It's no different than buying a battery for anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll tell you on the battery what kind it is. If you're asking for brand, Duracell or Energizer are good ones.
I don't know the battery number off the top of my head.
the battery number is CR2032

Well where i live i can get tamagotchi batteries from my pharmacy.

Seriously.

Im not joking.

The pharmacy is the only place i can find them, i cant find them in any other store.

my battery usually lasts between 3-4 months because its a linthium battery. if you get a battery from a dollar store (like dollarama) it will usually only last between a few days at the most!

- tia_tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back