battery falling back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

microdan

Reaction score
did u replace ur battery and now it keeps falling out of the battery socket and reseting ur game? (still being inside the tama that is) then ive got a solution. its acctually kinda obvious,but totally safe. all u need is a scredriver and a square of toilet paper. just unscrew the back of the tamagotchi to reveal the battery. now,take small peices of toilet paper from ur lil square and bunch them up on top of the battery (make sure ur pressing hard so the toilet paper is under pressure) keep bunching them up and compressing them over the battery until the battery socket is ful to the rim,even a lil bit over. hold it together and quickly let go and put the back of ur tama back on with the toilet paper inside and screw it back on. if u didnt put in too much,then when u screw it back on tightly,then it should fit on perfectly without the back sticking out. i know this was pretty obvious,so dont make any smart remarks. im just mentioning this for those of u who are having this problem and cant seem to think of a solution. this is safe. i have had ppl ask me if the battery will burn the toilet paper. it will not. if u use the type of battery you're supposed to (the kind of battery that came with the tamagotchi) then u shouldnt have any kind of problem like that. (the proper kind of battery is thin and circular,and has the # 2016 on it)

hope this helps!

Yeah i was on this yestarday and then today that happened to my tama so thnx for the tip

did u replace ur battery and now it keeps falling out of the battery socket and reseting ur game? (still being inside the tama that is) then ive got a solution. its acctually kinda obvious,but totally safe. all u need is a scredriver and a square of toilet paper. just unscrew the back of the tamagotchi to reveal the battery. now,take small peices of toilet paper from ur lil square and bunch them up on top of the battery (make sure ur pressing hard so the toilet paper is under pressure) keep bunching them up and compressing them over the battery until the battery socket is ful to the rim,even a lil bit over. hold it together and quickly let go and put the back of ur tama back on with the toilet paper inside and screw it back on. if u didnt put in too much,then when u screw it back on tightly,then it should fit on perfectly without the back sticking out. i know this was pretty obvious,so dont make any smart remarks. im just mentioning this for those of u who are having this problem and cant seem to think of a solution. this is safe. i have had ppl ask me if the battery will burn the toilet paper. it will not. if u use the type of battery you're supposed to (the kind of battery that came with the tamagotchi) then u shouldnt have any kind of problem like that. (the proper kind of battery is thin and circular,and has the # 2016 on it)
hope this helps!
The proper battery is actually CR-2032 3V battery. It does say in the manual, but if the 2016 battery works for you, then it does. Choose the cheapest, save money... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back