Battery Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwd45

Reaction score
I just wanted to talk about battery glitches. They are the glitches that occur because the tamagotchi has low battery, or the battery is put in wrong. I would like to share some of the weirdest I had:

1. The teketchi glitch.

For some reason, on my V3, recently, new characters have appeared on my friends list.

A few years ago, my friends list was full (it still is). The most I could get was 45.

When the tamagotchi ran out of battery, upon replacing the battery, 4 new friends appeared...

1,2 and 3. The tamagotchis in HISTORY.

4. A strange Japanese teketchi...

Picture of the teketchi

Picture of what happens when you select it!

2. The V5 reset

Every time my V5 runs out of battery, it resets...

3. Music star glitches

Music star has horrible battery glitches. Mine include:

Tamagotchi mysteriously dies. A new trophy (which is the happy birthday sign) appears. Parent apparently used mega drums (it used wild guitar- I don't even have Mega Drums...)

One day, in the middle of a concert, my tamagotchi turned into an egg. It acted like a normal tamagotchi, but I pressed the reset button to get rid of it instead of experimenting.

What battery glitches have you had?

This is a really helpful list, and I, and probably as do many others, appreciate you posting it. Next time, it might be more helpful if you put this topic in somewhere more suitable, like the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" section. ;)

Wow! Some glitches are just weird. I had one of those before, I put half of the battery in and it worked. I guess I was playing around that time. So I downloaded my Tamagotchi and then the character changed into a weird looking one that doesn't even belong to V4.5. So strange.

Some glitches are funny though ~

V5 glitches are SO annoying!

I was trying to change contrast and suddenly it

shows that reset or download thing

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont want this to happen/again.You just have to put it the most fines batery i recomend you the wallgreens one and Duracell that is the most fines batery im my country(island) P.R...

hoped i help... :)

Woah... It looks kinda like the Teketchi is riding a giant teddy bear in the second picture.

Weirdness...

I have a glitchy friend on my v6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back