battery help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi93

Reaction score
when i tried to connect it showed a battery with a big X over it. do I reset it or do I buy a new battery or both?

i'm on my 11th generation.

IT'S A V4.5.

thanks people,

andi

Last edited by a moderator:
buy a new battery and when you put in it will ask you what you want to do (just as if you had pushed the restart button on the back) then hit download.

When you change the battery you have to be quick,otherwise you will lose all of your saved data.

:furawatchi: well that happened to my v3 and it just needs a new battery no dramas!! :D :furawatchi:

hope i helped!!

:p memetchi7 B)

good luck andi93! and congrats on getting to 11th gen!! :) :D :furawatchi:

i have a v4 and v4.5. the same thing happened to my v4.5. you can still play with your v4.5, just press the button thing in the back and press download. you can still play with the last bit of your battery. look at your instructions and buy the battery. then unscrew the back, and you have 30 seconds to change the battery, otherwise you will lose everything. then, press download after everything is fixed, and you should have your tamagotchi still. hope i could help! ^_^

When it shows the big X that means that you have to buy a new battery. Resetting it won't work because the X thing is just gonna happen all over again. So just go out and buy a new battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back