Battery issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "You can download them?"
When you reset after you put a new battery in, you have the option of either hitting "Reset" which makes you start the game from the beginning, or "Download" which starts your Tama back up from the last big event. A big event would be something like your Tama changing, connecting, or waking up.

nevermind what I posted...

Last edited by a moderator:
My US Connection died after about 16 days too... but I've had my UK Connexion about a month and a half and it's still going. Did they use cheaper batteries or something for the US tamagotchis?

My US Connection died after about 16 days too... but I've had my UK Connexion about a month and a half and it's still going. Did they use cheaper batteries or something for the US tamagotchis?
dont know, ive had my US tama for about 2 weeks and its ok so far, ive had my connexin for about 2 months and its still going strong!

I had one "die" after 3 days, and then it "died" after a day, and then another the next day. But I've come to the conclusion (Based on that and other things) that its a glitchy pet.... it's even a conneXion, which most people claim to be better over the North American versions...

As for the spare battery that comes in the packaging of the N.A. ones, I'd read about it so I knew to look, but I noticed as I unpackaged them, that mine had a small circular sticker (about the size of a dime) that said "Replacement Battery Included". It was on the front, towards the bottom corner.

I did a whole lot of squinting and looking for a spare battery in my Connection, but I didn't see one :x Slightly different packaging for Canada, perhaps?

I did a whole lot of squinting and looking for a spare battery in my Connection, but I didn't see one :x Slightly different packaging for Canada, perhaps?
The Canadian ones don't seem to include a spare battery, at least none of the ones I've come across have. But they're packaged the same as they are in the US. There isn't an 'American' version, it's a North American version, UK version, and Japanese version.

The Canadian ones don't seem to include a spare battery, at least none of the ones I've come across have. But they're packaged the same as they are in the US. There isn't an 'American' version, it's a North American version, UK version, and Japanese version.
My first Tamagotchi came with an extra battery, but then my second one didn't. When I got the first one it did say extra battery included, but i don't remember if it said it on the second one or not.. so i don't know. Oh! and they are both North American versions.

Both of mine purchased in Canada came with extra batteries.

Perhaps it's the date of packaging/shipment? perhaps the first ones released didn't contain the extra, and it was an afterthought? Just a suggestion

thats odd...i didnt get extra batteries (i still have the package in my room)

the old tamagotchis conserved power by fading the screen.

thats odd...i didnt get extra batteries (i still have the package in my room)the old tamagotchis conserved power by fading the screen.
Maybe it's only certain ones that got realeased that got the extra batteries... or perhaps you have a Connexion and not a Connection? I think only the US ones got batteries..

None of the Tama Connections I bought had an extra battery at the Target stores I visited. I did see the ones with spare batteries included in Chinatown stores though.

My connexion tamagotchi has lost most of it's sound so maybe that's a way of conerviing the battery life instead of the screen fading.

ohhh no. :) i got my tama about a week ago and i didnt see the battery in the package :lol: i threw it away...oh well, i hope they arent too costly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back