Battery life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you have to replace the battery in your US version Tamagotchi Connection?

• 2-3 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 months

• 4 months+

• haven't owned it long enough yet to know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lschultz

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to find out how many of you with Tama Connections were having battery troubles. The whole thing irks me, frankly. I am hoping maybe it was a bad initial batch of product. Maybe after a while Bandai will get them working better. I don't know how mine will be yet, as I've only had it for 2 weeks. But if I start having problems, I plan on getting a Plus. You can get them for about $7.00 on ebay brand new. :D

Im sorry to say that the ones that cost around 7$ usualy are fakes :D

I'm gonig on one month with my Connection (North American) and no problems thus far....

The old tamagotchi's used to work for months...I figured these would too,but I haven't had it long enough to know

I'm gonig on one month with my Connection (North American) and no problems thus far....
Have u ever connected it with another tamagotchi connection?It realy drains the energy when u do that! :)

One of mine didn't last so long. I had it for about 2 wks and the battery died. My 2nd one is coming up on almost 2 wks old. I'm not sure if the battery will die too. I had a hard time finding the new batteries. I tried KB Toys (where I got the tamagotchis), K Mart, Walmart, Rite Aid, best Buy. I ended up going to Radio Shack. The batteries are only $3.20 here in NY.

Just to see what they say, I sent an email to Bandai about the battery life problem. I told them that I belonged to a forum in which there were may connection owners complaining of a very short battery life. I haven't gotten a response yet, but I feel confident I will, because I had sent them a different email a couple of weeks ago and they got back to me a couple of days later. Anyway, I plan on sending them the results of this poll when more people vote. The "squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Have u ever connected it with another tamagotchi connection?It realy drains the energy when u do that! :D
Nope I've never connected...my other Connection is still in it's package - for now! And I'm sure that's why mine has lasted so long.

My old tamagotchis (96-97) lasted over a year on one battery.

Well, the vote is in. When I created this poll, I had only had the tama for a week and a half, and I can't vote again; but as of 3 weeks, my battery died. And Bandai hasn't responded to my email yet.

when the batteries die and u put in new ones can u still continue with the tama u had b4??? I realy really really dont want to lose mine! :)

when the batteries die and u put in new ones can u still continue with the tama u had b4??? I realy really really dont want to lose mine! :)
When you hit the reset button, hit the middle button, and you should get an option of either "download" or "reset." Just choose "download," and you can pick up where you left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back