Battery Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudiestdragon

Reaction score
Alright, when I first bought my Tamagotchi Connexion... the battery died in about a week and a half. I was like "whoa now, is this going to happen ALL the time? How am I going to build up generations this way?"

I was just wondering, does this only happen when you first get the Tamagotchi and they put a cheap battery in it?

And, do you guys prefer using Energizer or Duracell? And how long should a good battery last?

And is it impossible to save all your data so it doesn't get wiped out by the dying battery?

Thanks, all your responses are greatly appreciated.

:mellow:

Well, my tamagotchi V1 connexion...... I kept the original battery's, when i got it, on October 2nd 2004. The battery finally gave out on me on 31st Augast 2005, around 11 months later. it has been giving me the flashing warning for the last 8 days, but I have never experienced he battery running out so early I'm afraid. Also, if this is a V2, I wouldn't be surprised. I have heard from a Toys'R'Us employee that they have had over 100 Tamagotchi's returned in a month since their debut. And that's just one store.

Yea, on my v1, every battery that I put in it lasted for 2 weeks! Then, my v2's batterys are lasting for months!

Usually the battery you get with the tamagotchi doesn't last anywhere near as long as one you buy from the store. My one friend's battery lasted 4 days and ran out and now it hasn't ran out ever since! :furawatchi: So you should buy a new one and hopefully that one won't run out very quick! And when your battery dies all you have to do is change it and when it says Download or Reset hit Download and you get to go back to the exsct spot where your tamagotchi ran out!!! :wacko:

I think my Tamagotchi is a V1...It's pink with yellow stars. I bought it right when it first came out. Is it possible to return it or get a refund from Bandai or something?

Hi. Battery usually last for a year and a half it must have just been a glitch or something. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back