Battery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seconal

Reaction score
So, I've just gotten the dying battery screen....

When I change the battery (eep, what kind of battery does it need!?!?) will it reset everything? Does it have any sort of memory chip or backup in there? I obviously will change the battery as soon as possible, but that might not be another five hours or more. How long will it blink this screen? If it dies completely, will *that* reset it all, even if changing the battery won't?

Eeeep!

I don't like this too much.

:)

Dont stress :)

You need a CR-2032 3V battery, aks your parents to buy one, they will know.

When you put a new battery in, you will have 2 options:

1) download - You return to your old Tamagotchi, everything in tact and perfect.

2) reset - You reset, simple, start from a baby on G1 :D

//Haze

the batteries Tamagotchis need are CR - 2032 . your tamagotchi will not reset itself. when you put the new batteries in, it will ask reset or download. press download and all of the info will still be there even your original tamagotchi.it will be like it was right before the battery ran out.

hope i helped

sincerely, Tamapal3000 :)

Where is the cheapest place to get a new battery? How much is the cheapest anyone has gotten one for?

Where is the cheapest place to get a new battery? How much is the cheapest anyone has gotten one for?
Batteries, range in prices, with that, they also range in quality.

If you buy a really cheap battery, there's a likely chance, that it wont last as long as a good quality, more expensive battery.

They are rather cheap, I wouldnt worry about prices.

//Haze

Sometimes it WILL reset itself if it goes out completely and has been that way for a week or more.

I always try to change the battery within a day of it's dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back