bazla1234 v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my James evolved today. Hes the same teenager as all my male tamagotchi's have been. I decided to spend some time woth James today so I did a little experiement. My goal now is to get a universal character, any one will do. I have been playing games woth him to make his skill points into 30. At moment they are intelligence : 30 Artistic: 25 and social :17 hopefully i can get the others too 30 before he evolves! Well hes age 1 right now so that shouldn't be a problem!

My plan to get a universal character didn't work! I ended up getting togetchi! Despite all the skill points being equal. Oh well... I guess i'm just going to be patient will the characters I'm getting. I feel bad for James though.. Hes gone way too much over his base weight and I have neglected him at times! Not intentionally of course but i intended to get a universal character!

Not much happened today. The only major event was that poor James couldn't get a job. :( his skill points were not what the judges were looking for. However this isn't a big issue as money can easily be obtained from the games. We also got James a play house and a slide to play in!

Last edited by a moderator:
So quite a few things happened today! For starters James finally found a job! yay! :D . He works at the bank and he really enjoys it! Another event is that James did some exercise today, he weighted around 98lb which wouldn't be good for his health! We also played around with his items for a laugh. More importantly he had a baby girl today!

Well today I started the 8th generation on my tamagotchi. This new tama is a girl and is named Lisa, she is a putichi. For this generation i decided to an experiment. In my experiment i will keep the training bar at 0 and have very low skill points. This why i will hopefully get a character i have not gotten before yet. My Lisa is currently a sleep and weights around 68lb. I bought a doll for her this morning when she was a baby.

Good day today with the tamagotchi. For starters she had evolved into ringotchi, which I was very pleased about, as it means that i have a character who is not part of the memd group. I played some games with her for a little while, which in cluded some jump rope, mimic and dance. We also got ms flower as our teacher at the tamagotchi school.

More Updates to come up!

I know. I have gotten lazy with these! So quick updates. My ringotchi had evolved into a maidtchi. I can't remember what her job was. She eventually had a baby girl who is named Mary. Mary evolved into a marutchi, than into a young mimitchi. Eventually evovling into Marotchi. She is currently 3 years old and weights 68lb. I decided to deleted some items and play with her for a bit. She also took a trip to the usa.

So 3 days have passed since this the last update. To be honnest not much has happened since then. Mary is now 6 years old and works at the airport. She weights about 99lb. Today about 7pm she had a baby boy who will be named Ron. She almost died yesterday as i had left her alone for 19 hours. I realised when i was on the coach to my trip to London and panicked, lucky she had survived! I did put her to sleep before i went so she was only awake for 5 hours.

10 g started today. This one is a boy and is called Ron. I hoping it will evolve into a mame child (Marutchi) but his mother married a kuchi type so we will have see. I know the evolution from baby to toddler is random but the parents do have an effect.

It's been a while! Ron ended up having a kid named luke who evolved into gazuratchi. He then had a kid named Bruno who is noe a pyokontchi (yay) none of theme got jobs. I couldn't be bothered to play with them, university work and other things taking over!

Oh some update on pykontchi! He was a child from the kutchi family and had later evolved into teen kuchipatchi. I was convinced i would end up with kuchipatchi but it turns outa i got pykontchi instead! oh well! I think i'm going to try and give better updates for my tamagotchi. I know i will regret in future if i don't!

Latest posts

Back