Be a hero!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
You don't have superpowers, you have nothing. But you save the world!

One day Tulip was surfing tama talk when she heard a CRASH outside her window. A rock soared in, shattering the glass in all directions. "Aah!" she screamed. The rock landed at her feat. She picked it up to see that there was a message attached.

Look up Agaisnt her better judgment, Tulip did. She gasped in surprise. The screen that had held TT now had words on it. You will find others, brave and strong. You will have nothing, yet the fate of the world is in your hands. Tulip saw a flash of light and found herself in a dark place. "So you got a message too?" asked a voice. Tulip spun around to see....

♥Also, please don't make anybody die :wacko:

an ugly, black, distorted creature. She screamed. The thing spat. Spat right on her feet.

''Sorry*cough*, my name is Mimi, I am a mimitchi. And this? Well I'm covered in soot.''

Tulip stared.

''Urmmmn? A little help please?''

''Oh! Sorry!''

I hope this helps tulip978!!!!!

Tulip took a little scrubbing brush from her closet and cleansed the young mimi throughly. She really was a young mimitchi! Her little blue ears flopped daintily on her head.

''You've got to help us. The whole of tamaplanet is in danger........''

and saw TamaAssistant. "By his name," Mimi said, "We thought he could help." But now, we will brief you on your mission...

But then Mimi looked slightly doubtful. Tamassistant was very, very,very,very clumsy. But, she knew he loved biscuits. So she fouund a pink, tinged, sugar biscuit on the dressing-table and threw. Panting like a dog on a hot day, tamassistant bounded across the room, grabbed the snack, and jumped out the window. ''I know someone better!'' And she gestured onto the floor. There were sparkles and shimmers, and a figure arose...........

"Well," she said, "I can help you if you want." Tulip laughed. "A princess?!" She paused, looking up at a very cross princess. "No offense, but you don't look like person very able to save the world." "Neither do you," retorted the princess. My name in Lindsay." Mimi cleared her throught. "This is all quite amusing, but can we get on with it?" she asked testily. "Sure," said Tulip and Linsay in unisan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back