Be careful....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
yea, i learned that the hard way!

1: I wished 4 a crush, and a nerd that still has a crush on me had a crush ever since 5th grade, now it's 7th!

2: I wished 4 a growshpert (in the legs), i got one some where else, (and i wanted 2 be flat)

3: I wished 4 streanth (as in corage), and was only a lil more aggressive!

ever had that happend? =|

I havn't wished for much. Only to become the first superhero to be not good or bad :)

I had a freind who spelled it anorexeea. Lol.

yea, i learned that the hard way!
1: I wished 4 a crush, and a nerd that still has a crush on me had a crush ever since 5th grade, now it's 7th!

2: I wished 4 a growshpert (in the legs), i got one some where else, (and i wanted 2 be flat)

3: I wished 4 streanth (as in corage), and was only a lil more aggressive!

ever had that happend? =|
Why!?!?!?!

I'm flat and I hate it......

All I have are little bumps. D:

Once I wished for layers and 'chunky' cuts and cut my own hair and got random chops of hair everywhere. *groans*

[SIZE=7pt]so true.[/SIZE]

I wished for my BIRTHDAY WISH that this boy would like mee,

then, well, he did. And he asked me out.

then I prayed we would stay together for a long time,

then he broke up with me (in my defense, it was family probs. and hes moving -hmph-)

then I prayed we'd stay friends

now, he doesn't talk to me.

No, I don't wish for things.

I mean, if I did, and something happened that was like the opposite of my wish (which could have happened anyway) I would get all supersticious (sp?) and think that 'whoever' granted my wish was trying to make me angry or sad or whatever.

So I wouldn't think that what happened was because of your wishes. People go through puberty. It's not that bad. ;D

You were seriously upset when your boobs sprouted? That's a little odd...

Anyways, I actually don't think that's happened to me before. I don't wish for many things. When I do, they usually don't come true.

Wishes make you all nice and happy! Everything I wished for that came true was good! Yaay!

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back