Bed time rituals!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice way to keep it simple!
What's the point in going to your MySpace/Checking your e-mail/reading/praying/doing stupid whatnots before you sleep?

You have all of tomorrow/after school for that. Unless you're one of those really busy types who likes to keep themselves occupied every single minute of the day. God doesn't care if you don't pray to him/her; he/she's God, right?

Just go to sleep, unless you have a really bad case of insomnia.

It's legal at 18.
My brother told me it was illegal in the U.S. until you're twenty-one. Maybe he just meant California? Or he could have just been messing around with me.

My brother told me it was illegal in the U.S. until you're twenty-one. Maybe he just meant California? Or he could have just been messing around with me.
Smoking is legal at 18, drinking is legal at 21.

You have all of tomorrow/after school for that. Unless you're one of those really busy types who likes to keep themselves occupied every single minute of the day. God doesn't care if you don't pray to him/her; he/she's God, right?
If you are talking about God, as in the God of the Bible, then yes, He does care for prayer. I personaly talk to Him all day long and praying when I'm going to sleep recaps my day, my mistakes, what I need to do better the next day, ect. I talk to Him like my best friend- because He is. I seem to fall asleep faster if I pray anyways. Plus tomarrow isn't garenteed.

If you are talking about God, then yes, He likes to talk with you [prayer] but I don't know about other religions gods and prayer or what not the do exactly.

The things I do before I snooze?

•Go online/Do homework

•Bathroom, brush my teeth and take a bath.

•Put on my jammies XP

•Read a book

•Plug on my earphones

•Go to sleep.

Pretty boring huh?

What's the point in going to your MySpace/Checking your e-mail/reading/praying/doing stupid whatnots before you sleep?

Stupid whatnots?

Well, we do this because we aren't really lazy, we like to be preoccupied. Some people can't sleep because they feel that they have to do something before they go to bed, wether it's checking their e-mails or reading. It helps them go to bed.

Plus, we like to brush our teeth before we go to bed, if it's not part of your lifestyle then don't rant.

And if someone is relegious and like to pray before bed, so what?

They want to do that, it's no problem. They have their own beliefs.

*End of rant*

Last edited by a moderator:

The only reason I do it is because I DO have insomnia.

I take my trazodone(sleeping pills) and then mess around online to pass any time I have before my medication kicks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back