Beeping noise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudding ^_^

Reaction score
You know how the Tamagotchi Conexion 2s make beeping noises? :ichigotchi:

Well. My sisters does and mine did, but it doesn't any more. :puroperatchi: Even when I put it really close to my ear. Is this a good thing? :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
have u put the sound off? :kuribotchi: if ur wondering how, its a&c. :furawatchi: press them at the same time & it will say sound? on off. select on and the sound should be on. Maybe the buttons were accidentally pressed. :ichigotchi:

Hope this helps! :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi:

have u put the sound off? :kuribotchi: if ur wondering how, its a&c. :furawatchi: press them at the same time & it will say sound? on off. select on and the sound should be on. Maybe the buttons were accidentally pressed. :ichigotchi:

Hope this helps! :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi:
No thats not it. Everythings fine the beeping is normal and has nothing to do with the sound being on or off. Even if you turn off the sound it will continue to beep.

Oh okay. Well if it's just normal then I guess I shouldn't have been so worried :puroperatchi:

I think I heard somewhere that it drains the battery. Does that mean I need to keep changing it? :ichigotchi:

I heard that somewhere too but I don't really believe it but just incase, an X will apear on the screen when its time to change the batteries.

Kay. Thanks :ichigotchi: If I see an X on the screen, i'll change the batteries right away. I'll even buy some spare ones incase the batteries do drain out :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back