Behaviour in school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
How do you guys behave in school?

I behave like a hyper lunatic- I get in trouble every day, for giggling like crazy for no reason!!! :furawatchi: Like, me and my friend that sits beside just look at each other and burst out laughing! The teacher will be like, "____ and ____ (insert names), will you stop being so hyper?!" It's funny. :) xDDD

So, how about you?

Sounds like pretty childish behavior.... enjoy it while you're young 'cause you can't get away with it as an adult!

Sounds like pretty childish behavior.... enjoy it while you're young 'cause you can't get away with it as an adult!
xD That's because I am a child.... lol :furawatchi:

I act how I act like on Tamatalk. *smiles* Well behaved. At home though, I throw fits and I'm hyper. xDD At school, I'm known as the 'smarty-pants-who-always-behaves' because I'm always the teachers fave student because I never goof around. At recess though, now THATS a whole different story. :lol:

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm a pretty good student.

I do talk, but never really do so in a way to get into trouble.

Well, I'm a straight A student even though I don't act like that, I am SO not a teacher's pet but I do get in trouble once a week for talking and gum chewing. I like seriously have to chew gum because I can't focus without it because I'm easily distracted, I meann REALLY easily distracted. During tests I could spend all my time waving out all the dust particles in the air.

~Tama_Girl6

Through grade school I was always really quiet. I mostly kept to myself.

When I went to the college for my GED I was more open about things and willing to talk to people.

I do not behave in class because I like schol and want to focus on my studys but at lunch and recess it is a different story! It is like I am a whole different person at times and I get all goofy and I must admit a little mean. Also while patroling I mean those kindergardeners are wild and vicious and you have to WAIT Mustact out of schol behaiver characteristics to get everything under control with those guys! So yes at times I do act out at school. Though to me everyone does at one time, either they will get in trouble, or laugh at a funny joke, be mean, get a little hiper, and so on. So to anwser your question yes everyone acts out once or twice in their school days.If disagree with me I think you should deeply thinkabout all the times you may have gotten in such a situation and most likely while you will find a time like this topic is asking.

PM me if you thought about it still disagree!

Hyper and stupid. :furawatchi: Atleast I don't act like Tavis... He acts stupid and we asked him what his favorite activity was (random question...) and he said Pencil Sharpening......

But I act hyper. LOL My math teacher thinks I'm special.I was drawing trianglwe for my friend Josh, bwecause he was seeing three of everything that day, and I was drawing them to see if he could tell how many there were. So... I had drew them and my math teacher walked by and said, "Aww! You learned how to draw triangles, good for you!" And I said "I finally learned how to?! Rachel! Rachel look!" and Rachel had this thing she named Ducky, and she said "I even spelled his name right!" And she spelt it Ducyy. Rofl and what we were doing this morning in enrichment is unexplainable.....

Well I act very good! I get straight A's. I am a very good student! But when the teacher gets hyper I do too! I mean why not? lol!

lol i usaly get in trouble for talking to my friends or doing stupid things

I'm a Teacher's pet. but that's only because I do the work..I'm crazy everywher else. :wacko:

I'm just like you, super hyper!!!!! I run in the halls, it usually takes me only a few seconds to go to the bathroom, I yell like a maniac whenever someone gets soda of I see soda or coffee. Also I spend most of my day screaming with excitement, running around the halls like mad, and jumping up and down constantly.

Um. Bad. Ugh, I need to pay more attention because I'm always into trouble for laughing to much in class or talking.

But! I just can't help it!! Oh well.. yeah that's my behavior in school. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back