Behaviour in school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys behave in school?I behave like a hyper lunatic- I get in trouble every day, for giggling like crazy for no reason!!! :( Like, me and my friend that sits beside just look at each other and burst out laughing! The teacher will be like, "____ and ____ (insert names), will you stop being so hyper?!" It's funny. :( xDDD

So, how about you?
I have *usually* good behavior and *usually* good grades in school.

in class, i get scolded because i talk alot and laugh without any reason. im a straight A student though. in the hallways i´m always running and talking loud. luckly, i have never been in the office.

Straight As. Good behavior. My science teacher hates me, though because she never tells us when papers are due, so I never do them. I hate her, too. And science. :(

Matchy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just like you, super hyper!!!!! I run in the halls, it usually takes me only a few seconds to go to the bathroom, I yell like a maniac whenever someone gets soda of I see soda or coffee. Also I spend most of my day screaming with excitement, running around the halls like mad, and jumping up and down constantly.
I know! That's me! Yesterday, we were learning about weird stuff in Religion- it was like "I am a person, I am not a menu." Me and my hyper friend were like "what?!", and we burst out laughing!!!! Yeah, we got told off. Multiple times.

And also, I once had this Crazy Frog pen in my bag, and it was in too tight a spot. I went into my bag to look for my water bottle. Then- "Bing da da bing bing..." the crazy frog starts singing. Everyone burst out laughing, even my teacher- some people were crying with laughter!!!! :huh: What made it funnier, we were learning about the prophet Gandhi, so it was a serious lesson. ;) xDDD

Im a good student...... thats until I get chances.... I ALWAYS get away with everything, Im a prankster and Im really good. You just suck up

BUT not too much or your teacher's pet. Just enough so no-one thinks your a suck up and your teachers favourite. Im a REALLY horrible child. ;)

IM A PRANKSTER!!! Once I got away with pouring coke zero all over someones head. that WAS an accident though and I apologised.

Next time I sat down on someone's old lunch, everyone laughed but to bad while the teacher was gone she made me student teacher. When someone annoyed me I wrote down there names and gave them to the teacher. haha. suckers. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!111 Im too good.... (by the way that was in 05'. Big year for me.) :huh:

~SG~

I'm a good girl but am always willing to talk to the people at my desk (That means you Ana and Taylor!!) I have my friends, girls and guys.

Hey, I'm just your average girl.

I am normally pretty good at school and get good marks and stuff like that, but if I'm sitting next to someone who really annoys me (like who I sit next to at Math class) I get really frustrated and cranky when he calls me names... bad names. That happened today and we got in to a fight, but not phisical but verbal. Whoops... I feel really guilty today...

I'm always talking and i get shouted at the goes

Emily Shanice stop talking or you can move i just laughs lol

I'm th smartes child in primary 6, but the evilest too, hat's a good balance, right?
Yep, excellent balance! ^_^ I'm by far the hypersest girl in P7, and in the school!

We have to look after the little kids some lunch and breaktimes, and I get surrounded by all the crazy kids!!! There's usually about 15 at a time mucking about with me! :D I get in trouble for getting too hyper with them, or because I can't disipline them. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always in top condition and get straight S's! At my school we don't have abcdef and such we s=super(A) d=develop© b=beginner (e,f) I am known as the class clown to everyone but the teacher! Sometimes I'm to busy playing with my bunny( Pencil eraser with bunny ears made of broken paper clips)"Michaela pay attention!!" I kinda hate my teacher she was mean. Now that I'm going to a new school after spring break I might change my reputation but still be a ... curved....s student. LOL! ^_^

Me is very hyper at skooly-wooly. Me likes to bring in me's sonic banana. Tis actually a normal 'nana but I add the NYAAAAAAAAAAAARRR sounds. Tis very annoying for my teacher. *giggles*

Me's buddy was a very good quiet lickle girly-wurly till I was told ta look after her but then within 5 mins... the wildest little girl in her year....

RM, you know what I is like.

//TP

PS. Whizz-pop-gurgle-bang...

How do you guys behave in school?I behave like a hyper lunatic- I get in trouble every day, for giggling like crazy for no reason!!! ^_^ Like, me and my friend that sits beside just look at each other and burst out laughing! The teacher will be like, "____ and ____ (insert names), will you stop being so hyper?!" It's funny. :marumimitchi: xDDD

So, how about you?
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!~!

Go me and my sonic 'nana

I act like a complete idiot in school. I'm really immature at school, lol

I act how I act like on Tamatalk. *smiles* Well behaved. At home though, I throw fits and I'm hyper. xDD At school, I'm known as the 'smarty-pants-who-always-behaves' because I'm always the teachers fave student because I never goof around. At recess though, now THATS a whole different story. ^_^
*Tgd*
TGD you took the words right outta my mouth ^-^

I act how I act like on Tamatalk. *smiles* Well behaved. At home though, I throw fits and I'm hyper. xDD At school, I'm known as the 'smarty-pants-who-always-behaves' because I'm always the teachers fave student because I never goof around. At recess though, now THATS a whole different story. :D
*Tgd*
You took the words outta my mouth, Tgd :mellow:

I'm Hyper and Outgoing all the time!

-Rachel♥

I behave but I have to get in trouble once and a while b/c my bestfriend always gets me in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back