Behind the "Screens"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
binary did this upon first receiving his Tama-Go - he too took pictures, and placed them in his log (link). He found the same result as you did with the debug pads. If the Tama-Go is debuggable however, maybe it's more complicated than previous versions, such as the V5's debugging technique.

Anyway, as the Tama-Go is not available in my country yet, I'd rather not experiment on my one Tama-Go to see if I can find anything that could lead to debugging. Maybe if I get a second I'll be brave enough too. :rolleyes:

binary did this upon first receiving his Tama-Go - he too took pictures, and placed them in his log (link). He found the same result as you did with the debug pads. If the Tama-Go is debuggable however, maybe it's more complicated than previous versions, such as the V5's debugging technique.
Anyway, as the Tama-Go is not available in my country yet, I'd rather not experiment on my one Tama-Go to see if I can find anything that could lead to debugging. Maybe if I get a second I'll be brave enough too. :)
Yes but Binary didn't go Behind the screen, I did.

I do not recommend doing this, if you are not brave enough.

Although it was my first TMGO and I had it for barely a month, my curiosity gets the best of me.

And thank you LittleChocoWolf xD

EDIT: I think it's debug-able by doing this https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...0entry3397117 I think the Gotchi Figures may have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back