Bellitchis romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*jenny*

Reaction score
Ok if you read part 5 you know bell and the mayor are at her ranch looking at where her husband had been sitting.

Bell was staring into space "we must find him"the mayor said "a Devilitchi has never caused that much trouble!"he said as he grabbed Bells hand "but what if you get hurt too?"she asked "the police were with weapons and still got killed and you don't so were hopless until we get weapons"she said running to her purse that was on the table "I have 9,000 GP saved from my earings"she said putting it into her purse in putting it around her shoulder."I think theres a weapon store downtown"she said "we need somthing stronger then weapons to track down some one this powerful"he said staring at the house."I know that"she said picking up her little kuputchis "but that store has bombs too"she added "I know but thats still not good enough"he said rubbing his chin and going to his car "come on!"he shouted to Bell as he honked the horn.Bell ran to the car and hopped in "step on it"she said.

What happens next?Find out in part 7!

Latest posts

Back