Ben, Bob, and Tama. THe Go Sister's Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCandMadi

Reaction score
Sitting On The Couch... Watching My Tama(s).
Ben: hey this is Madi... i am Ben's owner and a Major trend setter for Tama's any way.... Ben is my baby... He has a baby on his own but I keep pausing him over night so he doesn't fly away. I'm REALLY attatched to him! Here is what he looks like... :D His stupid baby is GOING to be named Bonny....... IF I ever let Ben go! :mellow:

Bob: Aw, cute. Bob is doing cart-wheels for me. Well, Bob is 0 years old and is a hitodetchi. He looks like this: :furawatchi: . Madi got the V2 for me becauseI left mine at my cousin's house stupidly. I know, dumb me right? Well, thats me, CC the forgetful. Well his shell is white and has life-savors on it, and there isn't a single scratch. I got him for my birth-day yesterday. He's awesome! Tama and Bob are going to get hitched, lol.

Tama: Tama is a teenager right now and she is sttupid... she weighs 22 pounds but when i play games she GAINS pounds like muscle mass or something.... BTW It's me Madi... hey... the wierd thing is i have a version 1 nd a version 2! I am breeding tama with Bob as you know but I'm not sure if a version 1 and a version 2 can do that! LOL ok well today Tama sang to me and it was so cute! CC say's a have good taste in Tamagotchi shells! COOLIO... no wait i mean tubular (inside joke)

Us: Ok well I gave CC her Tama )bob) for her birthday! we stayed up to like 5... well she did i slept at maybe 3:30! Oh, Madi, don't forget Kathleen! She kept us up like all night.... sadly! ok if your confused CC and I are like talking to each other on this thing, when you see ... it usually means a different person is talking!........... Yeah, Kathleen is part of our 'Go Sister' team. We thought about calling ourselfs the 'Oreo Peelers' because we can peel oreo's apart with wripping them, but thought otherwise.... because I madi thought the name as retarded! LOL ok any way... like have you ever eaten cocoa puffs and thought " these things look like rabbit turds?" sorry I'm really random! on here's CC.................. Okay, incase youre confused about the 'Go Sisters' thing, its a group with Me, Madi, and Kathleen. 'Go' stands for 'Glowing Oreo's" because we LOVE glow sticks and oreo's!!!!...OK! I'm not having an affair with glow sticks CC... thanks for making it seem like I am! LOL any way... last nigt (more randomness) we were in CC's oom and i was checking out her stuffed animals and she had this REALLY freaky stuffed animalk cat with big eyes that where like GLaring at us (BTW CC can't glare! just thought I'de make fun of her!) ok any way... KK ( Kathleen) rung the cats neck and hid it and all night we thought the cat was seaking his revenge so we hid under the comforters and died of Heat and ok now we need to go because we're rambling and I bet confusing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about updating twice in the same day but whatever. This is CC, and JUST CC. No one else. I have no cue where Madi is. Well, I just took a shower, and when I came back downstair's Bob was ttaking a bath!! Did I metion Bob evolved? Now he's a UFOchi. Awesome huh? Well, I bought him an iPod thing earlier. He can't use it till he's an adult though. What awaste of gotchi-points! That thing cost 1,500 GP. Oh well, I'm going to go look round the site. So, see-yeah guys!! ~CC

--30ish MINUTES LATER--

Omg. Okay, Bob is taking ANOTHER bath. I mean, how dirty can you get in half an hour? :huh: But whatever. He's the teenager x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Wh00t, CC here. Tama and Bob now ave 4 smilie faces, gosh it's hard to breed V1's and V2's! Oh well. Madi was SUPPOSED to let me baby-sit Tama tonight, but nooo. Gosh, she's so forgetful x3 Bob is still a cute litte UFOtchi, just as he was yesterday. He has been really depressed latley though. 7 training points. 6 from him crying. Its so sad =( Oh well, maybe if I play sommore games with him he won't cry so much.

Cheer Up Bob!

~CC

Okay, I know I know. Not supposed to log more than twice. But, Bob has taken /3/ baths in the past hour. Gosh! He's obsessed with his higeen(sp?). AND he's like depressed. He only has full training because he's always cry! He's starting to scare me =(

Poor Bob. Well, I'm going to go play some games with him now. Hope-fully he'll stop being depressed!

Omgomgomgomg!!! My Uncle and my counsins sent my tamagotchi's back to my house! I am soo happy! One I hd to restart because it like frozen, but the other was one of my charecters! PUROPERATCHI! :) Whooo. I am so dang happy right now! And they sent me a plushie cat and 10$ ^^ Hah. Now I have like the most tamaotchi's in my school --; i kinda feel like a nerd xP Oh well. Now I have 3 tamagotchi's. To bad their shell is kinda girly!Now I'm watching /4/ Tamagotchi's! Wow! I watching one of Madi's (Tama) and all of mine! ones a baby to! This is so tirering XP

Last edited by a moderator:
CC here. Eek. Bob was in a bad mood today. First he gave Tama a pile of crap, but he apologized with a ball. Then he gave Lemon a snake. Rawr. Well, Bob should evolve into an adult today. I can't wait to see what he'll be when he evolves. I hope maybe one of those ghost things (Dx) or a Wooltchi. THey're both really cool. Right now I'm baby-sitting Tama again, so I'm connecting Tama and Bob like mad. They still only have 4 smilies. Not good! Tama should change tommarrow, because Bob is a day older than Tama. We went on a feild trip today, so are poor tamagotchi's we haf-way ignored. They all got a little bit wet, because it was raining and we were pulling Keel-boats, wind facing us. We were soaked by the time we were heading inside. Erg! Good thing mine were hidden under my sweat-shirt. They're all doing fine now, inclouding the rather moody Bob.

Umm... Thanks? Anyways...

Bob turned into a Mamitchi. Its a V1 charecter, its a good charecter, but I was hoping for a differnt charecter. Oh well, I put his costume on. He looks cute though. VERY cute.

Farid turned into a young mametchi. She's cute, but puny. Shes liiitle. OH well, shes cute though. Very very cute.

Maddi FINALLY et Ben go. Now she has a cute little girl named Bonny. I'm so proud of Madi! Heh, I even congradulated her !!! I'm soo weird.

Latest posts

Back