BEP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy_tammy

Reaction score
The Black Eyed Peas were so cool!!! I can't believe that they have split up. All of the members want to go solo!

Fergies already gone solo and now Will i am is recording an album with Justin Timberlake, IT'S HORRIBLE!

I liked them as the black eyed peas not Fergie 'The Dutchess' or Justin Timberlake Ft Will I am.

:'( *cry* I'm so sad.

Please reply if you feel the same way!

The Black Eyed Peas were so cool!!! I can't believe that they have split up. All of the members want to go solo!
Fergies already gone solo and now Will i am is recording an album with Justin Timberlake, IT'S HORRIBLE!

I liked them as the black eyed peas not Fergie 'The Dutchess' or Justin Timberlake Ft Will I am.

:'( *cry* I'm so sad.

Please reply if you feel the same way!
When did they announce spliting up?

As far as I know, they are still together. Just because a few want to make a record on their own, does not mean the band has split up. :(

Kate :furawatchi:

aww, I never knew they split up! :( I'm sorry that you are upset about this :furawatchi: but nothing lasts forever. At least you can still hear their old songs.

oh yes! see! There's still a chance! Maybe you could start a potition for them to get back together...

Hmm, well like what has already been said, nothing lasts forever but there is a possibility that they will get back together. Think on the bright side, you can still buy their CD's. I was never a big fan of them, they were alright but now Fergie has a really provocotive image. She was not as bad before.

Are you kidding tama815? I love Fergie! She rox! especially Fergalicious!

It is sad they broke up...they were really good. :( ...

personaly i dont care.

i didnt really like their music in the first place and i hate Feargies music XP

Are you kidding tama815? I love Fergie! She rox! especially Fergalicious!It is sad they broke up...they were really good. :( ...
Don't get me wrong, I have some of her songs but I'm not like obsessed over her or anything.

ive known the black eyed peas since they were the black eyed pods, but i DESPISE them...

personaly i dont care.i didnt really like their music in the first place and i hate Feargies music XP
Ahaha.

You took the words out of my mouth this time.

Oh my gosh!

I can't beleive they split up! They were sooooooo good!!

*sobs a bit* No! Don't look at me! I am so not crying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back