best anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sorta like Naruto. But Naruto Shippuden is much, much, better.

I also like the anime Kiba a lot. But its not on your list so I can't vote. This is Kiba.

I also love Bleach && FMA && Inu. Theres more I love but, I'll mention later

Last edited by a moderator:
i like a lot of action ones. but one of the best for me at the moment is Claymore

There are a lot of different animes not represented here; I'm not particularly fond of any of them except for Spirited Away which doesn't really fall into the same catagory as the others because it is a movie and not a series. Right now I am really into Lucky Star, although Full Metal Panic! is probably my favorite evar.

Out of those I say InuYasha.

but the best anime I have ever seen is Death note, not doubt about it.

My fave anime movies are 'The Place Promised in our early days' and '5 centimeters per second'

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleach all the way dudes my favorite episode has gatta be when itchigo find's out his swords name zongetsu....awsome :D if u know a better way to watch bleach other than u tube email me cuz i heard u tube make's ur comp suck :D [email protected]

Naruto,Dragonball Z(don't call me a tomboy! :wub: ),Magical doremi,and Powerpuff girls Z.

~Jessica~

Out of all of them...I haven't seen any of them. and I hate Naruto just because so much fuss is created around a show that I can tell straight away isn't worth the watch.

My current fav is Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS). The last episode (26) airs this Sunday! I can't wait to watch it online. Unfortunately it's without subs.

Latest posts

Back