Best dance style for girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
I want to know what the best dance style for girls are because I was learning tecktonik but people said it looks ugly so i want to learn a new one.

So give me your opinions :D

My opinion is that dance should be fun - it's a personal thing that you should decide - not let others decide for you :)

So choose a style that you find fun and work at it - don't choose it because ppl tell it is "cool" - choose it because it makes you happy :p

@ tamamum I think all dances are fun! :p But the ones I want to do make me look silly, I dont want to looks silly I want to learn a dance that everyone think is so cool :D like people said tecktonik is cool but then some say its ugly :D so I need heaps of opinions >.<

Oh, but don'tcha think you'll have more fun choosing something that you like?

Anywaaay, whatever you choose, if it's right for you, you'll be enjoying yourself too much onstage to care about "looking silly." :p

lol your very right but its just that, I dont want to waste my time learning a dance style if people think its ugly.

i really don't dance, but i think the point of it is for self expression. Therefore, you should dance in your own style, and who cares if you look silly or whatever. This is coming from someone who doesn't care what anyone else thinks of me, and i seriously don't. Be yourself, it's so much better than trying to be 'cool'.

I agree With +[brutal]+!

You should find a dance you enjoy doing!

Have fun with that dance and be creative.Hope you find something you like!

-.:Rising-Sun:.

I agree with you all, anyway, who cares if people think it looks ugly?

I think that when someone does a really good tecktonik it looks awesome!xD

@ tamamum I think all dances are fun! :) But the ones I want to do make me look silly, I dont want to looks silly I want to learn a dance that everyone think is so cool :D like people said tecktonik is cool but then some say its ugly :p so I need heaps of opinions >.<
There will be people who say that about every dance type, so it doesn't matter what you choose just do what you like best!

I like tecktonik:) I also think jazz is kinda cool if you ask me.

People make opinions, if people think the dance is "ugly", it's their opinion, it's not a fact. Just remember that.

Plus, it could be people are just jealous that you're so good! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back