Best. Day. Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyway Avenue

Reaction score
So as some of you know, I had my school dance today. It was Back To School/Fall themed.

It was great. The DJ was awesome, some of the songs he played were these:

Burnin Up (when this started, I was jumping up and down, screaming the song and when it finished I couldn't breath)

Go Girl

American Boy

No Air

Disturbia

Apologize

Please Don't Stop The Music (Rihanna)

Low

Ayer (by Flo Rida)

And tons more. The dance was 2 hours and they had great snacks. At first I was shy but my friends showed me I could dance and so I danced almost the entire dance. It was so crammed in the Multi Purpose Room that you had to at least take two breaks to go outside and cool down.

SLOW DANCES:

At first, I didn't wanna ask anyone. My friend was lucky and JAKE (the guy who is.... just that guy who is awesome in every way) asked her to dance. I was waaay to shy to ask anyone. So my friend finally pushed me and I asked Bubba. He has REALLY soft hands (haha it's our inside joke now). Then when the DJ said "CHANGE PARTNERS" I finally worked up the nerve and asked Jake. He said yes and we danced. Then the slow dance ended and I was SUPER happy. During the next and last slow song, I asked Miguel Garcia to dance and he said yes and we danced. His hands felt like they were gonna slip off. Then I asked Gabe and he said yes and we danced.

This dance was RIGHT after school and school was a good day too. This was like the best day of my life.

I am SOOO tired now.

Sounds like it would have been soo much fun!

Wish our school had a dance like that. ;)

Lucky =3

We don't have our dances until next year.

Which is a good thing.

For my friend. xD

Her crush is a year ahead, and they have the dances together... xDD

Oh, really? There was a dance last night for me too! The fall fest dance. But that's really not saying much, since we have dances every month. Anyways, glad you had a nice time.

That sounds great. I go to all the dances, although most aren't worth going to.

Our next is in November, and I heard it was going to be formal. -.-

I remember my first dance. Crank dat' was played about 5 times. I had incredible fun, even though the person who asked me to go to the dance with her ignored me. I hope you had fun. Mine was probably the best day of my life, too.

:3 nya

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to know you had a good time at the dance. :mellow:

That makes one of us.

They played Go Girl? My friend used to sing that song all the time because she new it bothered me so much. ;)

Glad you had a nice time. Next 'dance' is homecoming. Dunno when that is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back