Best Friends <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Lights

Reaction score
I was just wondering how often you see your best friend or the friends your closest too.

Most people see their best friends at school ^^

My best friend Tay doesn't go to the same school as me but I see her 3 times a week.

Tuesday- She meets me at the park near where she lives.

Friday- She sleeps over every Friday and goes home on Saturday night.

Saturday- ^

Ha. Me and Tay are really close along with my sister Abby.

So back to the question...How often do you get to see the friends you are close to?

Just guess &lt;3

Yes we is close.

I really wish I could go to your school.

Maria - She lives across the street from me, and she comes over every day after school and plays, and on weekends! Except Sunday, thats a family day for us, plus with church and all.

Talia - She lives a block away, and shes really close to me too, thats why she comes over ojnc ertain days during the week even while I have Maria over! Mommy said she can't come every day like Maria does because it weould be to hectic for her.

Beth- I only get to see her at school, and every other week she spends the night on Fridays and comes home early the next day to go somewhere with her family. But when shes over, Marias not aloud inside our house, but we can play with her outside.

So, there ya go!

WanneBex3

Maria - She lives across the street from me, and she comes over every day after school and plays, and on weekends! Except Sunday, thats a family day for us, plus with church and all.Talia - She lives a block away, and shes really close to me too, thats why she comes over ojnc ertain days during the week even while I have Maria over! Mommy said she can't come every day like Maria does because it weould be to hectic for her.

Beth- I only get to see her at school, and every other week she spends the night on Fridays and comes home early the next day to go somewhere with her family. But when shes over, Marias not aloud inside our house, but we can play with her outside.

So, there ya go!

WanneBex3
Heh, you get to see your friends a lot ^_^

I don't really have best friends or friends I'm closest to.

I just have friends and acquaintances.

I see my friends somewhat often. Some more than others. It really depends on how far I want to drive that day.

None of my friends live in the same city I do, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of my best friends are at school, but my BFF goes to a different school, and I see her ussually at least once a week and we talk on MSN.

My other friend who I haven't talked to since 2003 or 04 and I finnally found eachother, and we have yet to hang out again, but I have her number and e-mail so it's all good.

I don't really have a best friend, but I used to. We don't talk as much anymore, which is a real bummer for me... ^_^

I have friends though, and I get together with them after school once a month.

well i see most of my friends at school BUT, i have 4 friends i NEVER get to see! 1.dakota 1 and a half hours(sp i always spell her name wrong2.alex 2 hours away 3.sami 2 hours away (alex and sami r twins!) 4. geti dif state! P.S. they r all girls!

Both of my best friends I see every school day and sometimes on the weekends when we want to get togther. (But that doesn't happen often.)

My three best go to the same school as me, but the other best friend lives somewhere else and goes to a different school.

I've Known My Best Friend Since, Well. She was Born. (I'm a Year and 8 Days older than her, I'm born on 16/09/93, She's born on 8/09/94) Though I don't get to see her alot, (maybe a few times a month, Since she lives in my old town ...er..Village (yes. Villages Exist...o_O. The Population was less than 400 people....o_o). And my Other Best Friend, I've known since Grade...1. She goes to the same school i go to (even though, I don't really go to school anymore, seeing as i'm suspended). I talk To Katie(The one i've known since grade 1), More than i Talk to Ashley(the one i've known since she was born)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i see my best friends every wednesday, friday and sunday

(saturday if we ever hang out)

i see them because of band practice for church, youth group and of course sunday services ^__^

its great, i would have never met them if it weren't for church!

wooh! lol

Naomi - At school every day and we talk every evening

Tash - At school every day. And out of school sometimes. Sleepover at her place on Friday

Esther - At school every day and sometimes at the basketball stadium where we both play. We're on different teams though.

Just about once a week. I might bump into them in the hallways at school, and we always hang out on Fridays.

I have a lot of other friends, but they're not as close.

well...I have various best friends! :wacko: But my best friend would probably have to be Bethany!

I see her at school, but we aren't in the same hall :rolleyes: But I see her at lunch! Then I see her on Sundays at church, at Church Activites and church dances! We have a blast together! We usally have a sleepover every other Friday! I make her laugh alot! She's an awesome friend! :p

-NINJA

I don't really have any 'friends'.

I know people, but not really...friends with them. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back