Best Friends: Who NEEDS em'!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
I fight with my friends alot. I dont start fights tho, they do. I say something like " your top is slutty" or " Your hair is static" and they get mad and start mumbo jumbo CRAPOLA! :)

:D I fought with my BFF alot. She would get mad at me because of little accidents. like she wouldnt talk to me all summer. she still thinks i like her so she acts like we never had a fight

Me and my BFF fight alot....but not as much as we used to. xP When we get in fights, we both act as if nothing ever happened the next day. That's why I luff her!

Sometimes I think she says things behind my back, just to stir trouble. When I hear about it, I talk to her. But, like always, she denies it and explains what actually happened. Hehe...xD I don't like causing fights, but I don't mind the odd fight from time to time. MEOW!

Me and my old friend, we had a lot of fights but the next day we're best friends again and we act like it never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fight with my friends alot. I dont start fights tho, they do. I say something like " your top is slutty" or " Your hair is static" and they get mad and start mumbo jumbo CRAPOLA! :unsure:
I wonder why. :D

If you want to not fight as much, don't instigate. I'm sure you ment it in the best way possible but telling you friend that her top is slutty, when she already bought it and likes it, does not sound very nice. If they don't ask for your opinion, don't say it. And if they do, say something along the lines of 'it's not really my style'. How do you like when you are having a bad hair day and someone goes, 'zomg, yur hair is like blahblahblah'. Not a very nice feeling. Just give them some room and complement them on something else to make them feel better.

I've gotten in little spats with my best friend because she can get so moody and irritable. I mean, it takes two to tango but when one screws up and steps on the other's foot, of course there is usually not going to be a good reaction...

Theres always drama in our group of friends. Our skool is like gossip central and i t causes A LOT of problems in everyones groups, especially friends...theres a lot of bf's in our group

I had a fight with a friend who was originally on this site, which was 2 years ago. It took place on another forum.

I'm still her friend though.

(BTW, please don't ask me what happened, I'd rather not talk about it.)

I used to fight with my friends for nothing when I was younger,but now that I've got more mature,I've gotten more friendly and funny <_< I've got new best friends,and I'm always careful that I talk positive and friendly!

Hehe, i'm friendly!

Haha, my friends pick fights with me because I'm the pathetic one out of us all.

Currently I'm needing Tip-Ex to try and get rid of all the 'you are gay' and worse things scribbled on my planner.

Sometimes my friends make me feel like skum...

When I was in grade 3 and my brother was just starting grade 1, my best friend thought it would be funny to pin my brother to the oval's fence and dack him (pull his pants down) in front of everyone. ^_^ She got suspended, and I never saw her again.

Last year I had a friend from Korea who moved over here. She started silly fights about little things and tried to make me feel powerless. She got angry and ignored me a few times because I didn't come with her when I had to finish homework. She got all angry and she ignored me for weeks.

Then a few weeks later she just wouldn't talk to me. I had no idea what I did or what was going on, but she just seemed to get over it.

Last year's Christmas Card she gave me was a pretty raw act. It said "You won't ever be my best friend because you always did what you want to do and say what you want to say." This really hurt me. I couldn't believe that she did that. I became her friend when no one else wanted to even look at her, I introduced her to my nicer friends, I followed her around everywhere for the first three quarters of the year.

She eventually got over it and apologised, but I won't ever forget it. That card was pretty nasty, considering it is one of the last things she gave me and something that I'm supposed to remember her by.

On the last day of school I was really sad that it would be the last time I ever saw her. We gave eachother friendship bracelettes and other things, because she was going back to Korea during the holidays. She was a great friend, though we had a few issues along the way.

All through Primary, my 'friend' would always be fighting with me, and bullying me.

Now I have a wonderful group of friends, and I have never fought with them or even argued with them actually. Most of them are boys too, so I think it is true that boys (at least civilised boys) are better 'friends' / more docile than most girls.

My Friends are sometimes Loyal, Yet we argue quite a lot. But my arguing skills usually mean I end up winning

back when we were younger, me and my friends got into many fights. we would call each other names behind the other's back and that stuff. no we rarely fight although i may call my friends names, but i don't exactly mean it, it's more jokingly. we get along just fine either way now. :angry:

Yes I do. A lot with a particular girl. I learned you dont need a Best Friend. Best Friends Are hard to lose. Just have a lot of Friends, Not one Best Friend. If you Fight With a Friend, You always Have other Friends To trun to. But if you have One Best Friend that you put all of your attention too and lose them, It will be hard, because you dont have any other friends to trun to. Trust me, Ive been there.

Me and my best friends all argue about little things, but most the time it's just a joke.

My best friend and I only got into a serious fight in third grade, over something stupid. We didn't know any better. But we got over it, and here we are, 4 years later. Ta-da.

I fight with my friends alot. I dont start fights tho, they do. I say something like " your top is slutty" or " Your hair is static" and they get mad and start mumbo jumbo CRAPOLA! :)
Uhh...Actually, your the one starting the fights if your saying something rude like that. o.o"

What do you expect them to say..."Thanks for the complement?" Like really, think about there feelings too. :/~

If your friend called you a slut, would you be very happy about it? Didn't think so. o.-"

Now me, I've never had a fight with my BFF O_O" lol.

In fact...I've hardly ever had fights with my friends, just about next to never. I dunno, I really hate fights. So I avoid them as much as possible! Besides I'd much rather be loving them then hating them!

Now, I've had fights with random people I don't know. Sometimes with people thats dissed my friends. But never with my friends. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back