Best Friends: Who NEEDS em'!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Rachie fight alot, but we've known each other since I was nine months old and she was six months old.

Lindsey and I have never had a fight in the three years we've known eachother.

I practically hate Jenna.

Javonda.. She started fights ALOT when we had alot of classes together last year. Like she'd be all happy and then BAM! She wouldn't talk to me. But I luff her, shes so funny and now shes nice to me. I guess she was just tired of seeing me so much last year.

Alexis.. We can't stop talking to eachother for five minutes. Really, I'll do something to set her off and I can tell and I feel really bad.. But then I accidently frop something or she does something weird and we burst out laughing and have no idea why we weren't talking. And we play fight sometimes. Like she sits behind me in science and she'll be talking to Drew, and I won't hear anything they say and then I hear Alexis say "Yeah you mean like Bailey's face?" and I turn around and go "What?" and she says "What?" like nothing ever happened and we burst out laughing. xD

To *KerraKiki* ~

If you say stuff like like to your friends, they're gonna get upset. Actually, if I was your friend and you ever said that to me I'd turn around and slap you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a best friend since my boyfriend/best friend moved. No-one in that school is a bit similar to me, I like no-one in the school basically. I talk every now and then, but...

I do have a friend that I fight with a lot....a WHOLE lot! And to make matters even worse, she LIVES near me!

I don't have a best friend since my boyfriend/best friend moved. No-one in that school is a bit similar to me, I like no-one in the school basically. I talk every now and then, but...
I don't talk that much either.

When I first moved to where I live now. I didn't say one single thing to a person for about the first 3-5 months.

Nope, my friends are cool (;

They attack me a lot though. I'll be sitting there and someone'll randomly decide to jump on me and knock me off my chair.

Not with my best friend.

We've only fought once, and that was in third grade over something.. Childish.

We always laugh about it now, but we've never actually fought any other time.

With my other two 'friends', I do feel that way, though.

I don't fight with my friends, I have a bestest best friend, and we've never fought.

She's into sport- like me, and we've been best friends for 5 years =D

Yes I do. A lot with a particular girl. I learned you dont need a Best Friend. Best Friends Are hard to lose. Just have a lot of Friends, Not one Best Friend. If you Fight With a Friend, You always Have other Friends To trun to.[/b] But if you have One Best Friend that you put all of your attention too and lose them, It will be hard, because you dont have any other friends to trun to. Trust me, Ive been there.
Once I did that to one of my best friends, she didn't even like me that much I found out later.

But now I have 3 best friends that I love to death. I've gotten into a little fight with only one of them. =]

But, I have a lot of good friends too, friends I can trust and things, just I don't hang around with as much. Soon They'll probably become my besties though.

Theres always drama in our group of friends. Our skool is like gossip central and i t causes A LOT of problems in everyones groups, especially friends...theres a lot of bf's in our group
Yea, same w/me. My real bff is drama extreme and she usually never picks fights with me cause thank god I tolerate the annoying things she does, unlike most people. I guess that's why we're friends because with anyone else who argues back when she insults them they would be fighting 70% of the friendship, where this is my reaction to insults from her:

bf: Phoebe, your such a dumb blonde.

Me: uhuh. *doesn't really care, only paying half attention*

bf says to everyone: Once Phoebe did that thing.......(babbles on and on)

Then when we DO fight it goes like this:

*me not paying attention*

bf: I hate my ex boyfriend -----(Insert variable name here) he's so mean for dumping me.........blah blah blah

me: cool........Oh look it's a pink car!

*Bf goes off and talks to other people*

bf comes back: Blah blah blah Phoebe! your so mean for doing that type of thing to me!

me: *wonders what I did*

bf: blah blah blah so mean blah blah blah how could you blah blah blah *storms off crying*

me: *talks to other friend*

5 MINUTES LATER

bf: Phoebe, I've deemed you worthy of my forgiveness.(no, lol, she doesn't say that but she says something similar)

me: ok. I'm hungry.

So sometimes she picks random fights w/me when she has no reason to be mad at someone else. Which is very rarely.

At the beginning of this school year, (September '08) me and my 'Best friend' never fought, we were too hyper. Then something happened...(I'm not going into detail. Bullying and a VERY wrong decision, so say the least) and all of a sudden we hated eachother, and to this day we still do. And she decided to ruin me and my real friend's prom by attempting to start a fight all over again.

Now, as for me and my ACTUAL best friend, we have arguements over stupid things. REALLY stupid things. Then 5 minutes later we forget about it. We're too much the same to fight over anything big.

My best friend lives across the country. It's sad, actually, I don't even contact her anymore. But, you can probably see why it would be somewhat hard to get into fights with her. Ahem. Ahem. Although, even when I still lived near her, we never fought, really. We were happy people.

Being happy is fun.

The only biiigg fight that's ever happened was between me and one of my BFFs.

We were trying to talk to her about how she's been with her bf 24/7, lying to us to be with him, and stuff like that. So we tell her our concerns, [or rather write because she's so shy] and she turns into a huge feud how I'm controlling, a "female dog", and everyone is too scared to disagree with me because I'm sooo evil. She also called my other friend "flat" and my shadow, so we just left her. She regrets it now, because she has no boyfriend or friends.

At first she felt "the devil was off her back", but now she keeps calling to apologize. It's hard being friends with someone so emotional, and to know how they felt about you after 10 years.

Anyways not too many feuds, just me stressing out on people over project work, haha.

My best friend fought with me because i made out with her ex boyfriend, so she decided to get revenge on me by "(doing it)" with my other best friends boyfriend, which really made me, and my other bff, MAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back