Best Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think having lists of your best friends in your signature is unfair and hurtful?

• Yeah duh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

• Sort of

• I have a list of my best friends in my signature! :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_angel_of_2005

Reaction score
Alot of people put who their best friends are on tamatalk in their signatures, and I think it's rude. It makes other people feel bad if they are good friends with that user. I think it should stop. Does anyone agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well, I do not really consider that rude.[/SIZE]

If people want to do it, they should be allowed...

Regards,

DarkCore

I don't agree. I am very open about what I do and don't like, and I think that if anyone is offended by someone's signature, they should PM that person asking them to change it.

Alot of people put who their best friends are on tamatalk in their signatures, and I think it's rude. It makes other people feel bad if they are good friends with that user. I think it should stop. Does anyone agree?
I sort of agree with you because it makes other people feel left out.

I have a friend on here named ♥ Strawberrie ♥ and she put someone else in her signature and we were good friends, I kinda felt sad/bad at first, but I guess it's okay...

But thats enough of my personal issues, I agree somewhat, but I kind of don't either. I agree because it's not nice to leave people out, but I don't agree because it really is up to them what they put in their signature whether you like it or not...

-mametchichic

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to understand why you have started this thread baby angel.

Is it because one of your best friends on TamaTalk has not put your name into their signature and you are feeling left out?

As long as the text in TamaTalk members' signatures are polite / appropriate, then it really is up to them what they put in it.

But don't forget there is a limit to the number of characters you can use - so to try and list all your friends on TamaTalk in your signature might be difficult!

Please don't get upset about something like this.

I don't think it is very nice if you feel left out of something, but I don't think it's rude to name just one friend in your signature either.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I mostly agree with you cause I sometimes feel left out when people do that.

Please pm me if you wan to talk have a question or need a friend

Well, it's not rude, not really. I thought I was more popular on here than I really am...but I think I know how you feel. Just don't think about it much and you'll be fine :unsure:

I think its completly stupid and unnescessary to put a list of your "best friends" in your signature. I understand that you are feeling left out, thats why I think lists of "best friends" can be hurtful and unfair. I mean who really cares who you are best friends with? Seriously people.

I think its completly stupid and unnescessary to put a list of your "best friends" in your signature. I understand that you are feeling left out, thats why I think lists of "best friends" can be hurtful and unfair. I mean who really cares who you are best friends with? Seriously people.
Yeah. You're completly right. I will add a poll to this topic.

BlackIris has a point. I remember at Serebii.net were users put their firneds and hated people on the list; which caused an uproar and flame war aginst members.

Just like when they had reputations also.

BlackIris has a point. I remember at Serebii.net were users put their firneds and hated people on the list; which caused an uproar and flame war aginst members.
Just like when they had reputations also.
That must have been really bad. And I felt bad for Crikeys, because before alot of people were putting that they hated him in their signature. What a shame. (I didn't! I'm against that! Why would I?)

If a user made your avatar and say "thanks __________ for the avie" that is fine but "my best friends are ____, _______ ,______ ,______ ,_and ________" that can hurt others feelings.

im sort of on the fence.. but im more on your side.

i think that people should be able to but whatever they want in their signatures, but it does make other people feel left out.. and why are they listing their best friends in their anyway?

i guess that doesnt matter..

but, yeah, i kinda agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back