Best Tamagotchi Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think is the best Tamagitchi

• Version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version 2

• Version 3

• Version 4

• Mini

• None of the above

• All of the above

• I don't have a favorite

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE VOTE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I love Version 4! What do you like?[/SIZE]

kk445 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
not to afend any one here but V4 stinks!!!!!i love my v3 but i do not hav a v4 my freand has 1 it a v4 it's way to complacated!!!!!

I'm inclined to agree with Itchigotchi Freak. V4 may boast the most features, but it's just too much to keep up with. A more complicated pet does not necessarily make for a fun pet. >.<;

V3 works for me.

To tell you the truth My favorite of the Connections was the V1. It was simple yet it has something that I just adore. Anyway as for the other Versions I also like but for different reasons. The V2 introduced shopping and had the neat little spaceship thing you could fly around in. V3 was also nice with its gift giving animations. I thought that was adorable but yet it seems they have removed that feature in the V4. A for the newest Version its ok and fun but I have trouble with working the buttons so yea... I prefer the Entama to the V4 but the V4 isn't that bad.

v4 is good but angelgotchi is my favourite, wish I still had my old one...

I used to love digmons too, they count I geuss, still made by bandai.

really want the mothra/godzilla tama, have never been able to find one online though and I immagine that it'd be quite costly if I did...

I like all.v4 is best!

wait what if theyre working on v5!?!

wait wait. im not sure if they will so

never mind. :wub: :) :)

I think the V2 is the best.I have 2 V2s,and 1 V1(IT died).The V2 isn't complicated and is fun,too.

not to afend any one here but V4 stinks!!!!!i love my v3 but i do not hav a v4 my freand has 1 it a v4 it's way to complacated!!!!! ...
i respect your opinion...

i think v4 rules!! :)

I like the V4 mainly because of all of the new features, but with every new one I know they add new features.

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a mini?
It's a bit smaller than a modern Tamagotchi, and has the same functionality as the 10-year old models (no connect, no shop, no mating - so one generation only then it dies and you have to reset it to start a new one)

There's a photo showing size comparison of a Mini, 1996/1997 model, and a V3 here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...eComparison.jpg

There's a photo showing a close-up of a Mini next to an EnTama (which is a Japanese model sort of like a V4) here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ibiMametchi.jpg

I'm inclined to agree with Itchigotchi Freak. V4 may boast the most features, but it's just too much to keep up with. A more complicated pet does not necessarily make for a fun pet. >.<;
V3 works for me.
That's a really great point. Tamagotchi are in indeed too over-advertised now. I remeber in the 90's they were so easy to keep up with.

I'd have to go with V2, because there aren't so many features you need to learn...

I think v2 is the best. v1 got boring too fast, v3 had too many ugly characters, and on v4 there is too much to learn and the antenna always gets in the way.

I love all of the above. :) They are all so fun to take care of, I like Version 1 especially, because it was made first! I love originals of almost everything ;)

//Tama*Lover

V2, because it's not too simple yet no too complicated. Then why not choose the V3? Because I love the simple, quick, easy to win V2 games. :)

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back