Best Way Of Mating Your Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Before it's an adult, connect them until they are good friends, a.k.a 4 happy faces in the friend list.When they are both adults, connect them a few times and they should go into partnership.

Once they are in partnership, the second day you connect them, they should be married.

This has worked for me several times.

*NOTE*

One Tama has to be older than the other and they must be a girl and a boy.
it doesnt have to be a girl and a boy it can be a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy

Hi, I'm Kim. My tamas (just last night) mated, but there was a bit of confusion. My tamas had full faces and I wanted to connect them on more time, so they could be best friends, before bed. I connected them and they did their thing so I sent them of to bed with their newly born children. This morning I checked on them but in the friend booklet they are only best friends!I don't understand why they are best friends and had a baby together! Was it my pattern?

-Kim-

Are you sure one tama has to be older? that makes no sense and is a BIG let-down. Mine have 4 hearts and evry time they see each other they kiss. (soooo cute!) THey are the exact same age. I think that they can mate, can't they? Oh well, ill have to find out...

Cool But how did u find out about it ?

Anyway Ill try it.

Bye

:hitodetchi: Me and my friend connected our tamagotchis together using the love potion then they were in love but that afternoon the matchmaker came for my friends tamagotchi can u explain this?

:furawatchi: :kuribotchi: <_< :unsure: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back