Beware of what you buy in the shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancinqt161

Reaction score
Be careful of what you buy. If you buy two of something you cannot delete it!!!! Why did they make this tama like that?! So if you have something it just doubles and you waste your money!!! HORRIBLE!!!

well, it doesnt duplicate the item, so its not that bad...

why not just use the codes...

i dont use them all cuz i want to gain money and buy, i hate cheating.. ^_^

it ruins the fun..

i only used the codes to get all of the foods, and some items...

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it doesnt duplicate the item, so its not that bad...why not just use the codes...

it ruins the fun..

I I don;t like using cheats either.

well, it doesnt duplicate the item, so its not that bad...why not just use the codes...

it ruins the fun..

I thought it did duplicate them. I am not sure at this point because I have not bought two of anything since, but when I did it did take my money. So are you saying it takes your money and then doesn't duplicate them???????????? hmmm...

That's correct; if you already have an item, you are throwing away your money when you purchase another of the same item. The shopkeeper doesn't keep track of what you have purchased. That's your job. He will gladly take your money, selling you an item you already have. You can have only one of each item. Most items don't get used up. In most cases, once you have an item, you have it for life. Items are passed down from one generation to the next. I imagine that if your Tamagotchi characters die (or all of them depart for Tamagotchi planet) you may lose all the items you've collected.

Be careful of what you buy. If you buy two of something you cannot delete it!!!! Why did they make this tama like that?! So if you have something it just doubles and you waste your money!!! HORRIBLE!!!
Exactly!i mean it should stop you from buying stuff you already have!

when I had one hovel I bought another and got it he did not take my money away :D
shovel? is that even in the ver 5? hmmm...havent seen it yet.

or are you on about another version?

Anyway, too keep track of this not happening, you just need to keep a rough list on a piece of scrap paper of what you bought. it kinda works.

That's correct; if you already have an item, you are throwing away your money when you purchase another of the same item. The shopkeeper doesn't keep track of what you have purchased. That's your job. He will gladly take your money, selling you an item you already have. You can have only one of each item. Most items don't get used up. In most cases, once you have an item, you have it for life. Items are passed down from one generation to the next. I imagine that if your Tamagotchi characters die (or all of them depart for Tamagotchi planet) you may lose all the items you've collected.
Ehem...well thats is not true i had a V3 and i bought 2 balls and i had both of them...actually i think i bought 3, but if the thing your talking about only counts for V5 ignore this. :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

i dont use them all cuz i want to gain money and buy, i hate cheating.. :huh:

it ruins the fun..

ya i sometimes do but i don't like to that often!!! :huh:

shovel? is that even in the ver 5? hmmm...havent seen it yet.or are you on about another version?

Anyway, too keep track of this not happening, you just need to keep a rough list on a piece of scrap paper of what you bought. it kinda works.
ya it is not a v5 but I do have a v5

Latest posts

Back