bf/gf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a girlfriend and it doesn't really hurt/effect me. All I want to do in my childhood life is to only make friends.

No I am not in a dating relationship.

I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.

No I am not in a dating relationship.I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!

No. I don't want one until I'm about 17 either. It's just stupid to have one when you can't go anywhere. (And you can't really go anywhere until you can drive, and in my state you can't drive with people who aren't immediate family members until you're 17.) What's the point of saying you have a boyfriend/girlfriend if all you're going to do is sit together at lunch? That's the same as having a normal friend of the opposite gender. I don't even know where I'll go with my boyfriend when I get one, but it'll probably be to the movies or some place similar.

No. I don't want one until I'm about 17 either. It's just stupid to have one when you can't go anywhere. (And you can't really go anywhere until you can drive, and in my state you can't drive with people who aren't immediate family members until you're 17.) What's the point of saying you have a boyfriend/girlfriend if all you're going to do is sit together at lunch? That's the same as having a normal friend of the opposite gender. I don't even know where I'll go with my boyfriend when I get one, but it'll probably be to the movies or some place similar.
People at my school that have a bf or gf go to the movies every weekend. They have someone's parents drive them I'm pretty sure. :(

People at my school that have a bf or gf go to the movies every weekend. They have someone's parents drive them I'm pretty sure. :(
I know kids do that, but don't you think it would be a bit awkward to have your parents drive you to a 'date' with your date? Or even go into the movie with you both? I don't think that would be much fun, but that's just my opinion.

I know kids do that, but don't you think it would be a bit awkward to have your parents drive you to a 'date' with your date? Or even go into the movie with you both? I don't think that would be much fun, but that's just my opinion.
I think there parents either sit on another side of the room, or go see another movie, or just leave and pick them up after the movie.

No, and I'm lovin' it! I hear many people in 7th grade having BFs but I just don't really care. Personally, I think it's weird like tamaw/pants said, 6th graders making out is awful! Enjoy your child life and leave the BF, GF stuff when you get older and are more mature about it.

-pp :(

No, and I'm lovin' it! I hear many people in 7th grade having BFs but I just don't really care. Personally, I think it's weird like tamaw/pants said, 6th graders making out is awful! Enjoy your child life and leave the BF, GF stuff when you get older and are more mature about it.-pp :(
Ewwie!

Sixth graders at my school no makie out!

:( Mental Image!!

Ugh. It IS awkward >.< When I was younger I started dating, and my mom would usually take up to a movie. Just sitting in the car on the way there and back was awkward enough. She never actually went into the theatre with us though. His parents did once. So annoying.

Anyway, yes. I have a boyfriend ^^ His name is Ben. Sunday will mark us being together for 1 month. We were gonna go have a picnic down in Seattle but it's looking like it's gonna rain, so we're trying to think of things to do indoors that doesn't cost money. Any ideas would be appreciated :(

There's a picture of us in my photo album if anyone's interested.

That's why when and if I marry I'll never re-marry.

No, I do not have a boyfriend. I don't plan to for a while yet.

Ugh. It IS awkward >.< When I was younger I started dating, and my mom would usually take up to a movie. Just sitting in the car on the way there and back was awkward enough. She never actually went into the theatre with us though. His parents did once. So annoying.

Anyway, yes. I have a boyfriend ^^ His name is Ben. Sunday will mark us being together for 1 month. We were gonna go have a picnic down in Seattle but it's looking like it's gonna rain, so we're trying to think of things to do indoors that doesn't cost money. Any ideas would be appreciated :puroperatchi:

There's a picture of us in my photo album if anyone's interested.
Make your mom and everyone else get out of the house, have a picnic in your living room.

Awkward idea, but atleast you get your picnic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back