BIBLE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to read, I'd wait in line at the bookstore waiting for new books to come out, lol. XD

I own the bible, just haven't gotten around to reading it. To be honest, I own 2 bibles, plus the giant white one my mom owns. They just sit and collect dust, I'm gonna read it sometime this year. Can't say soon. @_@ I'm not christian, I beleive in reincarnation. YAY.

the bible is intersting at the end it kidda tells you what expect wen the world is going to end but its scary to think you might to to hell
If you trust Jesus as your savior, you won't go to hell. :D

Yes, I read the Bible every day. :huh:

-DDDTrooper :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I never read the bible, but I plan to. I do know alot about how the earth was made and how it took 7 days and all that stuff, but I would love to accually read it.

I'm surprised tamaw/pants didn't make this topic, haha.

I have never read the bible, and don't plan to. I am Anglican, but I do not know of my religion at all. I do not go to church, or read the bible. I do believe in God/Jesus thoguh and believe that he is watching me. :p

I dont read the bible, and dont go to church. I do believe in God though...

<3 Spongeboby <3

I have no religion. I can't be named a religion... Both my parents are Baptist, but we don't go to church at all. Therefor, I have nothing to be named as...
I have not read the bible. My mom has told me of inscriptions from the bible, but no, I haven't read even a word of it myself. But I do believe in God. And evolution. :D
Quoting a post that was said a month ago, how original of me xD But I have a question. How can someone believe in the Bible and evolution at the same time? Curiosity :]

And yes, I do sometimes read the Bible.

I read the Bible sometimes. It has some really cool verses and I am learning how to find stuff in the Bible. Like if someone tells me to look up a verse then I want to know how to do it. Sometimes it's confusing, though. My youth group is fun because we find a verse and focus on its meaning. The head of the group shares really interesting facts about each verse and makes a slideshow about it and sometimes has video clips. Really cool!

Once there was this one where a buncha men were doing army training and they were experiencing hypothermia by swimming and trying to keep warm in a small pool filled with ice water. The general that was training them thought it would be best if he got in too, which at first didn't make any sense because why would he want to be uncomfortable for no reason? But it turned out he was doing it to show them it was okay and the lesson was you shouldn't force anyone do anything that you wouldn't be willing to do yourself. Because then they might not feel it's safe and it is unfair.

Quoting a post that was said a month ago, how original of me xD But I have a question. How can someone believe in the Bible and evolution at the same time? Curiosity :]
And yes, I do sometimes read the Bible.
my dad told me there is no inbetween eather you belive in god fully or you don't belive him at all

Latest posts

Back