BIG Family Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
Ok, I asked this on Yahoo! Answers, but didn't get much help...

Here's what I put on answers:

Before I type anything, I'll say that my grandma has been really losing her mind since our grandpa died last year... Ok, me, mom, and my brother went to go visit grandma and when we were about to leave she mentioned that she thinks someone is stealing her stuff...she mentioned it was our grandpa's gun. When we got home, we asked our dad about it. He said that last year, before grandpa died, he was gonna go hunting so he went to see grandpa about borrowing a gun (He was with my brother-in-law, btw). He had called our gramps before he left to get it, and our grandpa said to come get it now (our grandma was at work) so she wouldn't fuss about it. Well, after we called grandma and told her about it, she was very rude to my dad on the phone and really thinks he stole it. My sister called her and told her my bro-in-law was with him when he got it from grandpa, she STILL thinks he stole it. We haven't talked in several months since then...I'm really worried.1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

1 hour ago

My dad went to see her the other day, she peeked through the window and she never opened the door. He came there to be nice and to talk to her.

1 hour ago

My parents are really pi**ed, but I feel bad for her. I've been wanting to go see her, but I can't drive yet. My mom tried to call my grandma, after my dad went to her house to talk about it, but she didn't answer. I mean, if me, my mom, and brother go, and we see her peek through the window and not open the door, I'd just give up and wait until she says something. If that happens, then I guess she doesn't want to see us anymore... :S

My dad is not really related to her except that his dad (our grandpa) got married to her. She is in her mid 50's I believe...

1 hour ago

We don't want to take the gun back, though because everybody in the family knows she wants her son to have the gun. I mean, he probably wanted it in the first place since he mentioned it being gone. He has no right to our grandpa's gun because our grandpa didn't even help with having those kids because he wasn't married to her. She gave our grandpa's old guitar to a man not even related to us, and she even said that he doesn't take care of his stuff. My dad should have gotten it because he's pretty much the most musically inclined person in the 'FAMILY'.

1 hour ago

We don't want to take the gun back also because our grandpa said he could have the guns he had. The bad thing is that its not in the will that he owns posession of the guns...
This is really tearing us apart...I have no idea what to do, and I think I'm either going to call her soon, or write her a letter if I feel I can't say the right things...

There is one more man that called our grandma when our grandpa was alive (He was friends with them) and asked our grandma about the gun and she even said that my dad had it. This was shortly after my dad got it from grandpa. I think my dad needs to contact him soon because he is quiet old and has a lot of health problems (He recently had a stroke)...I mean, its just not right for somebody to be seperated from their grandparent(s). Any suggestions would be appreciated. :S

From what I understand of what you typed, your grandma thinks someone is stealing her stuff but really your dad either borrowed it or gave it away? Then shouldn't he tell her what happened.

I'm sorry if I didn't really get it. I'm actually eating breakfast right now. :rolleyes:

From what I understand of what you typed, your grandma thinks someone is stealing her stuff but really your dad either borrowed it or gave it away? Then shouldn't he tell her what happened.
I'm sorry if I didn't really get it. I'm actually eating breakfast right now. B)
No, our grandma thinks for sure our dad stole it. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back