BIG RUMOR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david.67

Reaction score
Some of us remeber the "tamagotchi" the "giga" pet and the "nano" Will somone just told me that the Nano by Playmatetoys is comming back!YES! the Nanos might be comming back! :blink:

Kmate isn't in Canada much anymore :blink: but i'll check toyr "r" us.Thanks :huh:

I can't find it on there website :blink: where do you live? uk us canada?

many places you can get them p.s. i live in denmark but canada is really familiar to me my older sister wich is 32 years lived in canada most of her live but now shes living here in denmark

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been selling them in stores here for months. I saw them at Toys R Us back in mid-September when I got my Tamagotchis. Any store that sells Tamagotchis should also carry the "new" Nanos (although I don't think there's anything new about them, aside from the shape.)

I bought them for about 8 dollars on eBay. I read somewhere that Playmates might also release the talking nano pets again!

denmark is a nice place:D.Ayhow I will scan ebay and wallmart for them.Thanks everyone :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back