big trouble,how many times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
how many times have u been in BIG trouble? me like 3 times...but i dont mean like in trouble,because u cant possibly count it,but if u dont realy get in trouble...then u can post it how many because mabey u remember.

I've got into SERIOUS trouble do many times I can't count them!

I can remember once at grade 7 camp, I sent a fake Valentine's card to Destiny saying:

To Destiny,

Meet me at the bus area after night time activities.

LOVE from You Know Who.

What was really funny is that she set off down the stairs from her cabin to the bus area at 9:30 pm when we were supposed to be in bed! She didn't come back until about 10pm! She came back sulking and crying her head off. She barged into my cabin, using the master cabin code (our cabins had pin numbers so only the owners could get in) and started swearing and all that. I jumped under the bed, becuase when Destiny get's angry, she gets ANGRY! Then a teacher came in and went "What the hell is going on here?!!" and then Destiny said nothing because she knew she was beaten. Fortunutly I was under the bed so I didn't cop anything from the teacher. Pheeew!

I didn't really get in to trouble, but I wasn't far from it! He he he!

One time I was walking home and passed the park. My friend was there and I told my sister "Can I go play with her?" My sis (lets call her V) kept saying no. Finally I asked for ONE minute. SHe said yes and me and my friend (lets call her E) ran off. One minute later V said "Ok it was a minute time to go!" I yelled "NO!" and me and E ran away into the park. We hid in the bathrooms. Later on E had walked out and told V!!! She said that she couldnt take it and that she HAD to tell. SHe couldnt bare it. Since she was my BFF I decided to believe her. I was sent to the office of the school (cuz it was the school park) My mom came in and told me she had called the police. I got grounded for a year! But luckily after a few weeks my mom forgot ^_^ . That always happens when she grounds me for a LONG time

Two times pop to my mind.

In fifth grade, our teachers would give us assignments to do and after we finished we could get on the computer and do whatever we want. Because of this, I would just jam all the stuff we were supposed to be doing into my desk, say I was done, and run over and get on the computer. I'd wait a little bit so it wasn't suspicious, so it took a very long time for my teacher to catch on. When she asked why I never turned anything in, I said I lost it. Because of this she decided I needed to get organized, so she cleaned out my desk for me, found like 50 assignments I should've turned in, and called my mom. My mom was incredibly mad - she shouted and what not, told me "NO BIRTHDAY PARTY!" and I haven't had one since.

The other time I was swimming in rapids that emptied out into a river when my friends, at the tender age of 10, decided to explore the river. We just swam and swam down the river until eventually someone noticed we were gone, and someone came after us and found us. The d00d beaconed us over to the bank, and took us back. My mom was really mad then, too.

One time I was walking home and passed the park. My friend was there and I told my sister "Can I go play with her?" My sis (lets call her V) kept saying no. Finally I asked for ONE minute. SHe said yes and me and my friend (lets call her E) ran off. One minute later V said "Ok it was a minute time to go!" I yelled "NO!" and me and E ran away into the park. We hid in the bathrooms. Later on E had walked out and told V!!! She said that she couldnt take it and that she HAD to tell. SHe couldnt bare it. Since she was my BFF I decided to believe her. I was sent to the office of the school (cuz it was the school park) My mom came in and told me she had called the police. I got grounded for a year! But luckily after a few weeks my mom forgot :) . That always happens when she grounds me for a LONG time
Why would your mom get the police to come just because you were hiding in the bathroom? That makes NO sence to me at all! -_-

Why would your mom get the police to come just because you were hiding in the bathroom? That makes NO sence to me at all! -_-
It was becuz nobody could find me and i stayed in there for like 2 hours or something. SO they thought i was missing

It was becuz nobody could find me and i stayed in there for like 2 hours or something. SO they thought i was missing
Police don't do anything about a missing person until they've been missing for 24 hours.

I've never really gotten into big trouble. My mom doesn't care what I do so long as it's either legal, or I don't get caught.

I remember getting in big trouble because in 4th grade I was joking and cursing with my friends and the teachers heard me cursing. So my teacher told my mom and I was grounded for 2 weeks. I just couldn't play outside or go anywhere (which I usually didn't) Also whenever you curse in my house you have to drink a drink you hate. For me it's tropicana orange juice. I had to drink two glasses. It was disgusting! I never cursed again. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember getting in big trouble because in 4th grade I was joking and cursing with my friends and the teachers heard me cursing. So my teacher told my mom and I was grounded for 2 weeks. I just couldn't play outside or go anywhere (which I usually didn't) Also whenever you curse in my house you have to drink a drink you hate. For me it's tropicana orange juice. I had to drink two glasses. It was disgusting! I never cursed again. :eek:
thats wat i do sometimes,i curse at my friends... :) *good times*

but i nevr got cought or they nevr told on me becuze they did the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back