Biggest fear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wameed98

Reaction score
Well I have an unusual fear Ready?

DOLLS! Depending on where I am they just sit there... blank... creepy ~_~

Haha, same with me.

I'm scared of all dolls; whether it's Bratz, collectibles or soft dolls. They all scare me.

But by far the most scariest is Barbie. She looks like she's gonna come and kill me >.<

I keep getting teased by little girls about my fear.

I'm afraid when teachers grab a piece of paper and suddenly crumple it up o_O but only teachers o_O

:furawatchi:

I have a fear that somebody will hurt Big Baby! D:

He is in a Tuba bag after all. ;~; Not much protection.

Isn't there already like, two topics about this?

Anyway, my biggest fear is needles. I cannot deal with shots. Last time I had to get one, I made it into the parking lot, but then they caught me and dragged me back in. You would've thought I was being raped or something.

I have many fears. Sometimes things just scare me. Like, when I'm in my room listening to music and my iTouch runs out of battery. The silence scares me, after hearing my music play for so long. I be a freak like that.

Haha, same with me.I'm scared of all dolls; whether it's Bratz, collectibles or soft dolls. They all scare me.

But by far the most scariest is Barbie. She looks like she's gonna come and kill me >.<

I keep getting teased by little girls about my fear.
Barbie? Really? It's those toy animals that do it for me ;_;

I have this great big huge snow leopard. OMH I have to turn it round on the shelf thing, I hate it staring at me.

Sometimes posters scare me, which isn't good, because I have quite a few ;[ And I keep thinking there are cameras everywhere in my house and the only room I feel remotely happy to change in is my bathroom. But I don't like it in there anyway :[

Also Esther, I hate it when it does that too ;[ I get s h i v e r s.

[That was meant to look like actual shivers. Bleuh.]

I'm scared of lots of things. Wimpy ;[

<33

Im afraid of bugs. Any kind. Even butterflies. Im also claustrophobic and afraid of heights. Dolls scare me too. Thats why i never owened any. Never. My cousin says I have a deprived childhood, but i dont care.

Oh my god. I thought I was the only one who freaks out because of that.
High five. XD

I just experienced another freak-out moment. I was down here on the computer when I heard this scraping sound from the window. And I was all, "ZOMG CURTAIN MICE" and hid behind the desk for ages. Then I realised my Dad was outside scraping snow off the porch.. I was all -SitsBackAtComputerFeelingLikeAFreak-

And one of them is mine. D:<

Anyways. I got rid of my fear of up-chucking a couple of days ago when I got the flu.

But now oddly, i have a fear of food poisoning. (WTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back