Bill and Tes's Excellent Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz!

Reaction score
I have watched both of the movies hundreds of times and I love them. The Reaper(In the second one) is my fave person, he is hysterical.

What do you guys think of the movies?

This is non-non-non-non-non-non-non-non-non heinous!

Last edited by a moderator:
I own both movies, I haven't seen them in awhile.

But they are both totally hilarious, and adorable movies. Only movie I like with Keanu Reeves, plus the guy who plays Bill was in "The Lost Boys" I love that move.

I used to say stuff like "That is most triumphant" and "Totally tubular", "Wow that's totally bogus". Everyone was scared of me after that, and one girl started to use some of those words too after I had shut my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one came out in 1989 (about 2 1/2 years before I was born) The second one in 1991 (released 4 months before I was born). So, It was quite awhile ago. About 18 years?

Yeah, I have been talking like that since I saw them, my friends are used to it by now I hope..

I own both movies, I haven't seen them in awhile.But they are both totally hilarious, and adorable movies. Only movie I like with Keanu Reeves, plus the guy who plays Bill was in "The Lost Boys" I love that move.

I used to say stuff like "That is most triumphant" and "Totally tubular", "Wow that's totally bogus". Everyone was scared of me after that, and one girl started to use some of those words too after I had shut my mouth.
I love that film. Its so funny :( :lol: . I am still need to watch the second though(Just need to find it.....).

:( TamagotchiGirl2007 :(

PS: The guy who plays Bill is also apparently directing a live action Ben 10 movie(According to a competition in a childrens newspaper).

Latest posts

Back