Bill....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is 3 years old, and about to turn 4. She just transformed into the charater '' Bill '' First of all, I know this sounds silly, but is Bill definately an adult or is she an oldie? I had a check of the character chart, and it doesn't say what stage it is, could anyone help me?

Help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

- Fooet :hitodetchi:

Bill is an adult (a pretty creepy one too!) I've had him 3 times, my mum thinks it's hilarious! If you don't like him, put the costume on him, lol!

Hope this helps!

~Rey Mysterio~

Bill is an adult (a pretty creepy one too!) I've had him 3 times, my mum thinks it's hilarious! If you don't like him, put the costume on him, lol!Hope this helps!

~Rey Mysterio~
Thankyou very much, Rey Mysterio.

You have solved my query :D

- Fooet

welll then dont post.
Did you know bill is a secert chareter? Wow,you must have teken good care of her
Ok first of all, Bill IS NOT a secret character. He is a reagular adult. To get him you must have average care. I don't know who started the rumor that Bill is a seceret character but I know for a fact that BILL IS NOT A SECERET CHARACTER! End of story.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back