Binky the yu-fotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi fan100

Reaction score
.....and saw the secret characters(only some) nazotchi. and this old charcter the marumimitchi ;) . then binky woked up gasping .and it was morning time. binky's mom said"binky its breakfeast time". binky went down to the kitchen and he ate his bowl of rice."yummm!" said binky."i'm going outsided with my freinds ok". "ok but get here by 3:15 ok". said binky's dad. "i'll will!" anwserd binky while going outside. binky went to the playground and waited for his freinds.then his freinds started coming along. hi binky!. said harry. "yay!" yelled peaky. "what should we play today" said ted. "ohh" hi guys" said binky unexpectliy. "..well guys we wont play a lot today". said binky. "why"asked ted. "whats wrong" said peaky. um. when i sleeped last night dreamed that all of us was at this castle....... and we saw the secret charcters. said binky nervousily. "what the secret charcters!!" yelled harry. "woah" said peaky. "hmmm dreaming about the secret characters".

said ted. "hmmmm thinked" ted. well will get over with and besides its just a dream said binky. no maybe's theres a point of your dream".said ted "huh?" said harry.dont you see the dream,...... were there, the castle, the secret charcters, i dont but i think we suppoed to go there at the castle". "umm" said peaky. what that's impossible! the secret castle is far far way! and nobody ever reached there!".harry yelling and jumping up and down. "wait maybe ted's right i think we should go to the secret castle!". binky yelled bravliy. "yay! an adventure!! yelled peaky. "what!" screamed harry. we should go to tomorrow said ted. "yup" said binky. "but we have to ask our parents!" said peaky. "oh yeah.... well we will ask them then said binky. they all jumped up and yelled "yeah!!!!!".

Latest posts

Back