Bippy died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_F.

Reaction score
Hiee As some of you know for a year or 2 I had a turantula named Bippy...well this week he died :( :( :( and I was thinking bout adopting a new spider and my parents are totaly with it. Talor doesnt care and Jahni says I shouldent repalce Bippy. After thinking bout this I couldent decide...so can you ppl please help me?

Well it's hard to decide right? I personally say wait a bit and then gt another one so you won;t start flipping out about Bippy when you get a new one. ^.^

Good lcuk!

I love those trantulas! :3

I would say wait a little bit before getting a new one. Have a little memorial service where you remember things you did with him, how he made you happy and what a good life he had. Draw a picture, write a poem or song, say a few words and lay your friend to rest.

It's not replacing him so don't worry about that. I would wait a week or two in rememberence of Bippy and then look into have another hairy friend in your life. :]

Eeeeep.

Tarantulas scare me. o.o

But you should wait a 'lil while before you get a new spider. ;)

In my eyes, to replace something is the same as forgetting the old. So long as you still remember the one you had, I don't really consider it replacing him.

I'd wait a while and see how you feel about a new one later.

I'd wait, its kind of like you are trying to forget your old one, and thats not right. Wait a little bit, (like a month) and see how you feel. o.o

Aww, I'm sorry. It's hard to lose a pet, even a tarantula. *shudders* I don't know how you people do it. Tarantulas and every kind of bug scare me. I don't know how anyone can keep them as a pet. Brrh.

Anyways, I think you should wait a little bit before you get another tarantula. You need some time to mourn from your loss before you can welcome another animal into your life.

My mum and dad found a tranatula online on this petco thing and they are pushing me to adopt it. It makes me cry tho because Bippy looks just like the new one. So my mum says "Oh its ok we can wait if you want to." and Big old "Its this or that" Dad says You get this one or you get none" So yeah It is hard. But I took some ones advice and drew a pic of bippy and I hung it up in my room. That makes me so happy! :rolleyes:

:wacko: a tarantula! now thats somthin u dont see every day! i say u should get a new one that u can love just like u love bippy. i wont be replacing him but it will fill the void in your hart that bippy left and now as he is looking down at u from tarantula heven he would have wanted that too :mellow:

:eek: a tarantula! now thats somthin u dont see every day! i say u should get a new one that u can love just like u love bippy. i wont be replacing him but it will fill the void in your hart that bippy left and now as he is looking down at u from tarantula heven he would have wanted that too :mellow:
Awwwl! Spider heaven! that is so sweet of you! come to think ofit my ♥ is missing a spider in my life...Oh but I dont want to get a new one! My mum told me that when the Twin towers fell, they didnt put new ones up because then it would be like thefirst ones never ment anything to anybody! *SOB* :lol: :lol: :( and thats not how I feel about Bippy! But i think Imight get a newone and put Bippys pic on his cage! That would make ,e feel a ton of alot beter! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now think, you get that or none. Well remeber, he wanst you to be happy right? That would make you happy! ^^

Go for it! *Just keep it away from me* I dun like spiders *Shudder*

Croweh

ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate spiders! but if u luved him then totally get a new 1, bippy *gulp* *shivers* would ont that 4 u.

Yar thar...

Bippy has given me some good times! After I thought aboutthose times...my heart emptied because there is no more spider! :huh: So, I thought...maybe I can get a new spider! So, Talor is takeing me and Jahni to look for some. If the new spider doesnt work out ill wait a little longer. Thanks Guys! Youv be nalot of help for me and Bippy who is inSpider heaven shineing down on us saying "Thank you!"

I got a new spider! Hes not Bippy but he is Balto! He not the best but hes second best! Hasent even bitten me yet! I think me and Balto are gonna get along! :lol: :) :)

R.I.P

Bippy

Im gonna miss you! :( :(

Im not ever gonna forget you Bippy!

♥Jenny +Jahni + Talexia + everyone else!

Special thanks for Doglover10 who cheerd me up with spider heaven!

and to Tamaw/Pants for likeng tranatulas! You guys were loads of help!

Hiee As some of you know for a year or 2 I had a turantula named Bippy...well this week he died  ;)   :p   :( and I was thinking bout adopting a new spider and my parents are totaly with it. Talor doesnt care and Jahni says I shouldent repalce Bippy. After thinking bout this I couldent decide...so can you ppl please help me?
I woudln't be sad! I hate spiders! I am really scared of them, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
*shivers*

How...can...you...keep...spiders...as...pets!?

It's crazy.

But, some people like spiders I guess.

I hate them. x.x Me no likey them! NO LIKEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back