Birthday Colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the thing about these things as every single one is very general and can describe nearly every person.

Mine is somewhat fitting, except for maybe the shy part.

Lucky March 21st. Well, yeah, I like silver. But the description isn't me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 27.

Pink

You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negative thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.

Yup. Orange. Totally, 100% me.

You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. You always have goals to reach, and are competitive. When it comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them forever.

<3

Green

You get along well with new people You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words... You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single waiting for the right person.

February 17th is my B-day.

I am scared right now. Because this is EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY, me.

Orange

You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. You always have goals to reach, and are competitive. When it comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them forever.

Thats right, but I wish it was a little more deep. :huh:

I'm gold....It is kind of like me, I guess. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteYou dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and few things make a big impression on you. You are thought highly by others.
That's fairly accurate. Especially the part about getting jealous easily... ^^

Gold

You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

That is true...I'm am the most outgoing person in my grade probably xD

According to this, I'm green. But I'm pretty sure I'm Purple-Silver-Black-Aqua. xD

[SIZE=8pt]I got purple.[/SIZE]

It pretty much suits me...I love myself xD

Kinda...but I'm not THAT selfish. I wouldn't put EVERYONE in front of me before death, but...meh. xD

I'm kinda white too.

Grey- You are attractive and active. You never hide your feelings, and express everything that's inside. But you can be selfish at times. You want to be noticed, and don't like to be treated unfairly. You know what to say at the right time, and you have good sense of humor. You can usually brighten up someone's day.

That's pretty true, but I don't see how everyone born at that time can be like me. I mean I know someone that has that birthdate and it's not true at all. I guess it's just for fun and it says good things about everyone so they all think it's true. It is true that I like to be noticed and I know what to say at the right time and that I never hide my feelings because I don't care what others think of me and I never get embarrassed. Maybe that's what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back