Birthday...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday, hmmm... March 23.I just want something simple this year, I'd rather go to the largest bookstore in the world than have a party.

However, if they had the ITouch in all over the world, that would make things a whole lot easier...

OMGSH paper*cut, you're birthday is next to mine XD
Our Birthdays Are only 2 days apart :^D

Thats Coral :D

My birthday is April 14.

I don't know what I want for my birthday, but it will probably be some new cricket gear.

For either Christmas or my birthday, I NEED (yes, need for cricket) a new bat, new cricket pads and a new pair of gloves. I've had all them for two years, and they are really worn out. As much as I'd like to keep my old gear, I need new ones because they're too small and falling apart.

Cricket gear is REALLY expensive these days, so I'll probably get the bat for Christmas, because I need a new bat the most, and I'll probably get my pads and gloves either on my birthday (after cricket season has ended :) ) or at the beginning of next season which is around March next year.

EDIT---> Oh stuff this! The links aren't workng a all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mines oct 31 and i wanted mcr cds which i got also i spiked black belt,some black makeup from my friend aimee,and a bunch of blac clothes from my other friends.and for some odd reason my mom bought me a pink dress that i will never wear.

mines oct 31 and i wanted mcr cds which i got also a spiked black belt,some black makeup from my friend aimee,and a bunch of blac clothes from my other friends.and for some odd reason my mom bought me a pink dress that i will never wear.

mines oct 31 and i wanted mcr cds which i got also a spiked black belt,some black makeup from my friend aimee,and a bunch of blac clothes from my other friends.and for some odd reason my mom bought me a pink dress that i will never wear.

My birthday was on Oct 19

I got everything I wanted, so I want art. Actually, I always want art, but who cares. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back