Bisexuality

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are against gays because they believe that the females and males were created to make children with eachother. (o_e) But there are a lot of straight couples that don't have any children.. but no one's against them. I think that it's an option to have a baby.. it's not made to be. That's why I don't really mind gay couples.. if they love eachother, there's not really anything to lose.. ;/
You bring up a great statement. To add what you said: I thought people love's life and relationships aren't something personal?

i think gay/bi its your buisness and you should be treated normaly nomatter what. i think its terrible when people pretend because its somwhat teasing people who actually are . i also think its wrong to call somone gay when theyre not just because of charateristics and interests. If you think about it its just discusing for people to pretend

If you are Bisexual in the Middle schools around here, you get shunned and made fun of. Truth. Not sure about High School.

Though yeah, most morons do it for attention around cute guys when they see one. Only for attention. I hate those type of girls, never met a boy who claimed to be Bisexual though.

If you are Bisexual in the Middle schools around here, you get shunned and made fun of. Truth. Not sure about High School.
In my high school it wasn't bad as my middle school.

Maybe because high school is bigger, and people aren't well known. But yeah in middle school you're like a total freak and sick-o and in high school you're considered cool and weird.. At my schools.

As a lesbian, I definitely hate people who pretend to be bi "because it's cool". I mean, do they WANT to be harassed like a lot of LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi, trans) people are? I don't understand why someone would pretend such a thing. I had enough trouble when I was in school and I don't see why anyone would want to go through the same thing.

Well. Someone was asked if they'd rather be bi or gay and they responded.

"Bi because [sings]You get the best of both worlds[/sings]"

`Twas a fun event.

Still. It's not a trend here but there are some bi people around.

At first, no. This wasn't happening at my school.

Now, I'm not so sure.

A few girls are now claiming their bisexual and are all enthusiastic and annoying about it. That seems fake to me :/

At my old school This one girl was Bisexual and at first people made fun of her but about 2 months later Every girl in my school was Bisexual...I think most of them did it to "Fit in" But who knows i cant sit there and say they really are not Because i dont know that...To me Im straight But if some other Person of the same gender I really do like comes along then I would go for it. I have MANY friends who are Bisexual and not one time have i judged them for that Because Love is ment for everyone and if you love someone of the same gender then whats wrong with that?...I saw in this topic Someone said God made Adam And Eve Not Adam and Steve....And when people say that...Too me it makes me sick I hate when people talk like that Nothing should stop you from who you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back