Bit of a dilemma.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriq

Reaction score
After gaining the knowledge of the Tamagotchi + Color earlier today, I find myself really wanting to get it. Too bad there's not been talk of creating a TMGC+C for European/American release, I was wondering if I should wait or see if I can get a friend to buy one for me off of eBay since I'm too cheap to dish out over $80 for one off of YesAsia.com, and I'd pay her what I'd owe. Also, do any of you know of a trustworthy seller on eBay? &How much of a difficulty would I have with the Japanese?

It's extremely easy to understand and Jason is really trust worthy, but there are a bunch on ebay for around $50 now.

It's extremely easy to understand and Jason is really trust worthy, but there are a bunch on ebay for around $50 now.
I saw Jason's store, and I would pay nearly twice as much for a Color if I buy from him. I found a pretty cheap one that'll come to around $50 shipping included. I just hope my friend can buy it for me. x_x For some reason I feel like she has an eBay account, but it could be all just in my head. :s

If you can, I would buy from him then. I bought quite a few tamas from him already and he ships stuff pretty fast and is really awesome. I always check his store for what i'm looking for, before searching ebay. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back