Bits and Bobs-New Entama and Kakeibo Designs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Sorry for the two-way topic this may be. But I dont really want to create two seperate topics. :S

March 23rd 2006

News Flash #1:

Entama colours:

Here-Golden-yumyum! and Here-Panda type thing, another yum-yum! LOL

News Flash #2:

Yesasia Interesting Items:

Tamagotchi playing cards

If you go to the main homepage and search Taamgotchi, you can see the plates too. :D And all of the designs they sell-that is, many tasty Keitais, AKAIS and entamas!!!

News Flash #3:

Kakeibo-New colours:

A BLUE Kakeibo-cool! So if you dont like pink, youll have to do with baby blue for now too!

News Flash #4:

Nintendogs vs. Tamagotchi:

I could arely help noticing in the newspaper today this article that said somethign along these lines:

" Who hasnt wished theyd have their obedient dog that you can look after, brings you presents, doesnt leave little messages that DONT have to be picked up with your own hands and obey your orders? Well Nintendo company have decided to make this come true with the apparition last year of Nintendogs, which has already found itself 5 million owners world-wide. It seemed that when in 1996 Tamagotchis first appeared, virtual pets had already started and that was all they could do, but with Nintendo's new Nintendogs, they seem to have shown up a new side of virtual mascots, and maybe even challenging the BanDai company for this"

What do you think? Its a transaltion of basically what it said? Agree or not? (PLease, no overreactive replies)

March 28th 2006

News Flash #5:

New add-ons to e-tamago!

Actually, they've been here for some time, but every so often new ones come. :mellow: I noticed the new game in the Ticket game which links to that panda ecology group seen on entamas.

IT BRINGS LOTS OF GOTCHIPOINTS!!! I got 900p for doing it and making four mistkae.s ^_^ If you win at it however, get it all right, you can win a present - a PANDA PUPPET/FIGURE!

You have to toss the objects in the correct rubbish can:

Small green objects, first red bin, white tubes, second blue rubbish bin and finally, the green one, onto the no thinking sign. :blink: Enjoy!

That's all of the News Flash from me for now. If you want to comment on any of these, simply write the Number of the news flash and add your commennt. ;)

April 1st

E-tamago now has a GOZARUTCHI ticket!

Note: Every now and then, if there is a News Flash related to the ones here/ones in topic, I shall edit the original post so instead of searching the whole topic, we can view it on the main post.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Panda design is sooooo kawaii! ^^ If they sold it on yesasia I'd buy it, but they don't have it...

They also have something about "tamagotchi gear" on yesasia.

cool pictures!!!! ;)

and yes, I think Nintendogs is so much better as Tamagotchis (because I loove nintendogs, I play it 3 hours every day!! lol)

But I still adore Tamagotchis, especially V3s! :D

Oh please....I DO WANT THESE SO BADLY!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

sad that US Bandai have not thought of this wonderful thing....so many tamas to choose....sniffs

News Flash #5:

New add-ons to e-tamago!

Actually, they've been here for some time, but every so often new ones come. :puroperatchi: I noticed the new game in the Ticket game which links to that panda ecology group seen on entamas.

IT BRINGS LOTS OF GOTCHIPOINTS!!! I got 900p for doing it and making four mistkae.s :puroperatchi:

You have to toss the objects in the correct rubbish can:

Small green objects, first red bin, white tubes, second blue rubbish bin and finally, the green one, onto the no thinking sign. :mellow: Enjoy!

For those who do not have codes to try this out, input

on the site provided above - gotchi station - the first button where the ecology panda appears. :mellow:

For more codes (in case you do not like this character) I posted more in my log *points at signature*

Ill try and prop more up here if it is easier. :mellow:

Note: I added this on the first post as well so all "News Flash" can be seen in first post. :mellow:

Actually that game, it brings lots of gotchipoints if you dont win/complete it to perfection. <_<

I played a second time, and got it all right, and I won a present - a figure of this panda. :wacko: Its amazing the ideas BanDai came up with! They're great. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back