Black and White Starters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mijumaruuuuu!!! 8D So cute! And plus, water is my favorite type, so it's usually my starter pick. I also chose totodile in soulsilver and piplup in diamond. However in firered I chose bulbasaur.... because he's just awesome like that.

Migumaru or however you spell it i always choose water types allways gold/silver todadile, red/blue squirtle, ruby/sapphire/emerald mudkip, diamond/pearl/platinum piplup, heartgold/soulsilver todadile (again) and now black/white migumaru

i always go for grass! in red/blue it gets the first two gym leaders easy, in gold/silver/crystal it pretty much sucks,in ruby/saphire/emrald treeko gets the first one easy in diamon/pearl/platinum it gets roark and is equal with eterna city so its a good one to start of with

I really want mijimaru but my sis is getting it and she does not want me to get it. oh well ill get tsutarja and have my sis breed mijimaru for me. :)

I'm choosing Mijumaru most likely, or Pokabu. Tsutarja's evolutions don't really look impressive to me.

Tsutaja the grass lizard. I think its evolutions r awesum. dimond starter- chimchar(now lvl 88 and an infernape) soulsilver starter-totodile(now a lvl 55 feraligator). firered starter- bulbasuar as soon as i ger my broken cartridge fixed. ruby starter- probalby will be treecko(i love grovle but sceptiles ulgly )! also on pkmn mystery dungeon:blue rescuce team im a totodile with a pikachu partner amd on mystery dungeon explorers of time im a squrtle with a treecko partner.

I'm going with Tsutjarja because it's REALLY cute and the grass starters usally evole quickest.

I was oridginally going to get Pokabu, but since my little bro litirally fell in love with it, I decided to get Mijumaru, who dispite the fact my little bro dosen't like him, is adorable!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back