Black blob on screen on tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEWSIE

Reaction score
As I said in the title a black blob appeared on my screen yesterday and it was two dots so it didn't bother me and by the way this was after I dropped it....then my mum dropped it by accident and the two dots turned into a big black blob...please help as this is my only Tamagotchi tamago wave one....and my only tamagotchi I have...it got bigger in the night too

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case, it could be the lcd cracked. The only way to be sure is to take it apart, but I'm reasonably sure dropping that tama ruined your screen.

You might be able to buy a broken tama on ebay that you can swap the parts out for!

If that's the case, it could be the lcd cracked. The only way to be sure is to take it apart, but I'm reasonably sure dropping that tama ruined your screen.

You might be able to buy a broken tama on ebay that you can swap the parts out for!
could you send a link to a youtube video helping me seperate the screen and swap them??

could you send a link to a youtube video helping me seperate the screen and swap them??
Why not just try to open a google tab and search youtube yourself?

It's pretty easy to type in "tamagotchi cracked screen fix" or something similar and see what the search throws up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have another Tama-Go? It's required to have one to swap the screens as replacements are not sold anywhere. You'd have to open up both to the screens and swap them.

I think a (long) while ago, someone was able to reverse a Tamatomo PC's LCD bleed with a hairdryer. I'll go ahead and do a bit of digging and see if I can find the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back