Black Friday Walmart death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! When I heard about that I was so mad! Taking somebody's life for a stupid sale?! So uncivilized they are such savages! Where did this happen?

Omg, thats terrible. :furawatchi:

All that for stupid savings... I don't get it.

My goodness! :D

How could people be so cruel and heartless? They took someone's life, just for a dumb sale!! :furawatchi:

That's just terrible.

and the people kept SHOPPING?! AFTER THEY KILLED A MAN?!

Savages.

O.O SERIOUSLY? They kept shopping?? WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

"When they were saying they had to leave, that an employee got killed, people were yelling, 'I've been on line since Friday morning!'" Cribbs said. "They kept shopping."

You've been in line since friday... SO? It doesn't excuse the fact the people trampled A WORKER and a PREGNANT LADY OF 8 MONTHS to DEATH. I feel bad for the families.

What savages.

~SG~

O.O SERIOUSLY? They kept shopping?? WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!
"When they were saying they had to leave, that an employee got killed, people were yelling, 'I've been on line since Friday morning!'" Cribbs said. "They kept shopping."

You've been in line since friday... SO? It doesn't excuse the fact the people trampled A WORKER and a PREGNANT LADY OF 8 MONTHS to DEATH. I feel bad for the families.

What savages.

~SG~
The lady didn't die, but still.

Savages. They should feel bad for killing that poor man.

that's just horrible. I can't believe anyone would do that! and just keep on shopping.

Sick.

That's like... Dumb. You risk somebody else's life for a LCD or Plasma screen TV thats 20% off.

My dad told me that there was a shooting at Toys r Us. ._____.

And you know what makes it even worse?

When they asked the people to leave the store because someone died they continued shopping and complained about having to wait so long in lines! :D

Prayers for the man's family and friends. What a tragedy greed has brought. :D

I think it's terrible, but consider that nobody actually did that on purpose.

But anyway, this is another thing that just proves society is corrupt.

:3 nya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back