Black Or White?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously need to be educated on stuff like this. There is a no such thing as a Black person (We don't have black skin) and there is no such things as White person (they don't have white skin). And "Black and White" is not like the most common race.
The correct term for a "White" person is Cacasuain and the correct term for a "Black" person is "African or African American".

And why can't you add more, instead of black and white.
Well said Locky458, I agree with that, I would be called "white" I guess, swedish and German.

Thanks you two! :huh: And I would like to add almost everyone is mixed with something. We are not 100% "White" or "Black", we are mixed with other thingss besides "White" and/or "Black".

I'm white. I don't mind using that term. I know nobody's really black or white, but it's just another way of saying Caucasian or African American.

By the way, Hispanic people can be from Mexico or Spain, CM.

-Matchy

I agree with Locky. "Black" and "White" aren't the only races, and those are just colors, not ethnicities. "White" would be Caucasian, "Black" would be African or African American (as already posted), and Hispanic is from the Southern Americas, like Chile, Suriname, etc. Some people consider Mexican to be Hispanic, but I prefer country names, like Mexican, Chinese, etc.

For the sake of being on topic, I am a very pale Caucasian. My dad is 100% Lithuanian, and my mom is 50% Italian, 50% Polish. I never tan, I burn. xP

But one question, and I don't mean this to be mean... Why would you only put "Black or White?" What about all the other races? If you're going to make a topic like this, please include other choices so that people of other races are not offended. Thank you.

♪~tamakitty710

How is black and white offending? I use that term. And also, Hispanic isn't mexican. Just use Mexican. I forgot what country Hispanics come from but it's NOT Mexico. 

-C.M.
I agree, I just call myself white. I think alot of people are way to concerned about being politically (sp?) correct, besides I honestly could care less about a persons skin color, people are just people to me. In fact every one is actually the same color, just different races have different amounts of pigment. People who have lighter skin have less piment, people with more have darker skin.

And the country your thinking of is Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back