Blinged out Tamas <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokes Zelly*

Am I that friend?? XD

I love what you did here. I really I wish I could see it glow in the dark. I did a similar thing with tying a bow around the top part when I fist got mine, but the ribbon I used was getting in the way and would not stay right. It was a pretty fall ribbon so you know why I wanted to use it. I plan on making the exact same thing with the star charm on my Tama-go for my ID L with the thread when I get it. I like how it is holding up. Oddly it will really match too.

(Kinda wish I could make a face plate for that too you know?)

Now you got me in a more festive spirit..gosh Halloween...wasn't it just summer?? XD

Oh yeah, don't remember if I told you my Nightmare Before Christmas one ripped. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are that friend. :) So no worries you'll be able to see yours glowing in the dark as soon as I get it shipped, I tried getting pictures of them but without a blacklight glow in the dark things don't photograph well. I plan on decorating my ID L some when it gets here, I've put some beads on my Nano but I'm not entirely happy with it. Once I get my ID L I'll do some major decorating on my tamas. :)

Yes you are that friend. :) So no worries you'll be able to see yours glowing in the dark as soon as I get it shipped, I tried getting pictures of them but without a blacklight glow in the dark things don't photograph well. I plan on decorating my ID L some when it gets here, I've put some beads on my Nano but I'm not entirely happy with it. Once I get my ID L I'll do some major decorating on my tamas. :)
Yay!

Oooh, what else do you plan to do to it? I really wish I could make the face plate glitter..but I am way to afraid to do anything crazy to it since it is so expensive. XD Besides the thread thing, I don't have any other plans...but of course I got to see it first.

There are like special stickers you can put on them...though I don't know where to find them.

tumblr_mbsj47A8Wg1rvdcrlo1_500.jpg

My v1. I used glittery nailpolish on it and nail stickers.

Yup, they do. Good nail stickers have amazing glue (bad for you if they jump out and stick to the desk or something).

Yup, they do. Good nail stickers have amazing glue (bad for you if they jump out and stick to the desk or something).
I want to try this...but I am so afraid of something happening. XD

Oh yeah and I like how you put them to where they are not in the way of how you hold it.

Jhud - That is beautiful! I never even thought of using nail stickers... Of course I am so afraid I'll mess things up so I'll probably just stick to making face-plates for my Tama-go... Maybe sometime I'll decorate my first Angelgotchi since it has issues with its appearance already :p and decorating might actually improve it.

Nail stickers can do wonders, trust me! You just have to be careful to not let it jump on the screen. Happened to me once and tama had glue residue there for quite a bit of time, and I hate when things happen to the screen...

When V1 came out, I painted a couple with nail polish. Regretted it ever since, although it would be fun to decorate if I had the right tools and supplies.

Nail polish is an AMAZING decorating idea :)

There's special nail decorating design polish.....not the cheap stuff that comes in a tube and you shake it and paint it directly without taking out a nail wand....no it's usually just a nailpolish bottle with an extremely thin nail brush :)

I've decorated sooooooo many Tamas with the stuff. It also doesn't smear and once it hardens it's just as good as the shell.

HOWEVER, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use nail polish remover on a Tama.....it'll melt the screen. I've done it before, and even a tiny drop can melt a spot into the screen :(

OK, well have fun decorating :)

(^
inverted_triangle.png
^) Wow! These are AMAZING! I'm thinking about modding my Tama... however, I'm a little paranoid about the fact that I might, well, you know... mess up my Tamagotchi! But, once again, Thumbs Up for all your BRILLIANT designs! b(^-^)d

Wow, you guys are really talented at customizing your tamas! I would totally do it too, but I'm not that artistic, and I'm afraid I would regret it later on. :mellow:

Ok, I have this link on my profile, thought I should add it here as well, as my blinged out tamas are in there. https://s53.photobuck...d Digital Pets/

(Password is TamaTalk)

I just did my iD L...and you can see some of it there, and here it is on tumblr as well if you want to reblog or anything.

https://-ley-.tumblr....y-tamagotchi-id

HPIM4739.jpg

Tc3NZ.jpg
Got displex so decided to fix this used v3's screen, but then I realized it looked terrible without the design, so I panicked...

Today i put rhinestones on my v4.5 and v5 but i ran out of rhinestones and now i need to buy new ones :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back